Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
It was announced that it was being worked on in late 2022 and the original release date was set for January, let's be honest this update doesn't exist and never has. It's just a ploy to get people to pour more money into his patreon. All he needs to do is pump out a couple of random renders, get Onyx to blow smoke up peoples asses and fabricate status reports to get gullible people to subscribe.

Reactions: vireker

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Because I have a real job and I dont fucking want to, why else
Not going to try to be rude or anything.
even with a proper PC to render images, 2 weeks will be too short even if you let the pc render all the prepared animations etc. (wich you don't have to stay with if stacked up all the task you give to render, fyi this is mentionned a lot in status updates by devs honestly)
on top of that with the writing and coding, a novel this big will never be possible in 2 weeks.
months perhaps.

all these years on this one, is a lot... too much actually considering all the other novels out there.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
After 2 weeks........

Update: The bugs have been fixed but I actually fell ill and can't even look at my pc so give me a few weeks more to recover and I will post the update.
After few more weeks of recovery........
Update:
My Health is fine and I am ready to go but my PC blew up, I have called the repair guy and he said it will take him a few weeks to reach my house and another month to fix it so yeah, give me a little more time and I will post the update. How about on 25th dec as it will be all of my dear 6000 patrons christmas gift.

60 Christmas later
Update:
I know I said christmas but never said which year. Also the update is finally ready but its just that I am old and have children who have children and my grandkids actually ended up breaking my monitor so yeah it is out there to be fixed. Give me a few weeks and I will post the update.
RIP

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
So Onyxdime what was that about an August release?
what was that about "getting paid"?
What was that about a Beta release in August?
What was that about the percentage done lowering? It started with almost every route at 100% done (one route left to go), then suddenly that the total amount done 60% and now I presume its 20% done
What was that with months on the site that its 93% done?

Quit your fucking lying about the releases, nobody on this forum takes that BULLSHIT anymore.
CRAPSTOR should be reported again on patreon because he keeps fucking lying.

I remember "When all the previews are out the game will be released" to " The game will be released in Januari" to "The game will be released in March" to "The game will be released in August"

That bullshit is done, the fools that say "take your time" on patreon and the "exclusive" discord are probably going to say it again but that is just a facade.

I can assure you the "maximum of 2 weeks" will become the entire month of September and afterwards the Beta will come out in October and the full version will be released whenever he wants.

The three whole months of work for the Harem en pregnant routes: DEMAND TO MAKE THEM AND PATCH IT IN AFTERWARDS FOR FREE

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
So Onyxdime what was that about an August release?
what was that about "getting paid"?
What was that about a Beta release in August?
What was that about the percentage done lowering? It started with almost every route at 100% done (one route left to go), then suddenly that the total amount done 60% and now I presume its 20% done
What was that with months on the site that its 93% done?

Quit your fucking lying about the releases, nobody on this forum takes that BULLSHIT anymore.
CRAPSTOR should be reported again on patreon because he keeps fucking lying.

I remember "When all the previews are out the game will be released" to " The game will be released in Januari" to "The game will be released in March" to "The game will be released in August"

That bullshit is done, the fools that say "take your time" on patreon and the "exclusive" discord are probably going to say it again but that is just a facade.

I can assure you the "maximum of 2 weeks" will become the entire month of September and afterwards the Beta will come out in October and the full version will be released whenever he wants.

The three whole months of work for the Harem en pregnant routes: DEMAND TO MAKE THEM AND PATCH IT IN AFTERWARDS FOR FREE
Seriously have you been a supporter on Patreon?

They won't do shit anyways.
Also if you are, there is a unsubscribe option.
with that no reason to be angry at all. because you wouldn't waste any dime following that moment.
like i did, be happy :D
anyone is free to do as they wish, if they want to waste their coins... let them.

Reactions: Nosian
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes