burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
So Onyxdime what was that about an August release?
what was that about "getting paid"?
What was that about a Beta release in August?
What was that about the percentage done lowering? It started with almost every route at 100% done (one route left to go), then suddenly that the total amount done 60% and now I presume its 20% done
What was that with months on the site that its 93% done?

Quit your fucking lying about the releases, nobody on this forum takes that BULLSHIT anymore.
CRAPSTOR should be reported again on patreon because he keeps fucking lying.

I remember "When all the previews are out the game will be released" to " The game will be released in Januari" to "The game will be released in March" to "The game will be released in August"

That bullshit is done, the fools that say "take your time" on patreon and the "exclusive" discord are probably going to say it again but that is just a facade.

I can assure you the "maximum of 2 weeks" will become the entire month of September and afterwards the Beta will come out in October and the full version will be released whenever he wants.

The three whole months of work for the Harem en pregnant routes: DEMAND TO MAKE THEM AND PATCH IT IN AFTERWARDS FOR FREE
Onyxdime is just a scammer like icstore. Work with scammers and you are one just by association

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
I am sure this bast*ard just want to take next months paycheck from subscribers
The funny thing is that they would stay patreons because of his upcoming game (and they are just stupid), so there is no need to delay it. They simply never worked on it. We never got any form of proof, that they worked on the game

Reactions: Jarul

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
Maybe the reason for not updating is that there are too many subscribers. If the subscribers are halved, he will immediately release the update

Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Why does anyone believe for one second anything that ICSTOR says? Is this like how a woman stays in an abusive relationship because she thinks that this time he means it when he says that he is going to stop beating her? Is it Stockholm syndrome? Is it the sunk cost fallacy? I wish that I could get away with 0.1% of what ICSTOR gets away with everyday.

Reactions: MrNewVegas2281
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes