Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Icstor lives somewhere in the South America as far as I am aware. Onyx dime is from turkey
South Americans wear wedding rings on left hand. I mean this doesn't have to mean a lot, but it could.
If I remember well, Onyxdime said he is from Germany.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
South Americans wear wedding rings on left hand. I mean this doesn't have to mean a lot, but it could.
If I remember well, Onyxdime said he is from Germany.
Не represents himself to be a Turk. A lot of them live in Germany currently. There are some orthodoxies among former Russians refugees and soviet citizens in Argentina as I recall. Nevertheless I have to admit Onyxdime’s writing is almost perfect here. I feel his drafting skills were trained in a proper institution.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
It will be released on 28 August.

28 August 2025...hopefully. :sneaky:

But there are health problems, bugs and an extremly time consuming job which combined with a deep desire to polish this product to deliver what fans of this game truly deserve means that a 2025 release is not guaranteed.

Maybe...hopefully...perhaps...soonishly soonish in the inderminate future.

We must be patient though as we might need to wait longer for the update delay which is likely to be delayed too. :p

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
It will be released on 28 August.

28 August 2025...hopefully. :sneaky:

But there are health problems, bugs and an extremly time consuming job which combined with a deep desire to polish this product to deliver what fans of this game deserve means that a 2025 release is not guaranteed.

Maybe...hopefully...perhaps...soonishly soonish in the inderminate future.
ICSTOR 500,000 years later: "The game will come out in 2 months."

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Would have loved to see how the coding looked 7 months back if they are still having issues with it now. What? The programmer just looks at one error a day or something? Sweet gig getting paid by the hour like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
So anything yet ? When release ? If really for real release someone please complie all sex scenes together,since im a android user

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes