Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
How many hours is this game before you hit the end of current content and is it worth playing? Please do not let your frustration with the dev influence your answer.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I am not sure why that really matters, I don't even keep track of how many hours I play in VN games. I have no clue how to answer this question, I am sorry.
Hmm... Good point. Let me phrase it a different way. Is there a substantial amount of content before you get to the end of the most recently released content and is there any happy time, as in penetration, with any of the females?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hmm... Good point. Let me phrase it a different way. Is there a substantial amount of content before you get to the end of the most recently released content and is there any happy time, as in penetration, with any of the females?
I haven't tried this new update yet sir, I am busy playing a different game "samurai vandalism" at the moment, sorry again. :( Perhaps someone else has played through this game's recent update and should be able to accommodate with you on your question.

Nosian

Mar 23, 2021
I recall this having quite a bit of content, and lots of penetrative sex available (although I think it took a while to get to the actual sex with people, once you got there you got a good bit of it... especially with Caroline). If I remember right there are 4 main girls with lots of content each, plus a few other characters (both solo girls and pairs of girls) that have at least a couple different scenes. With the fact that old saves won't work with this update I'm holding out hope that we get the update within the next couple of months, as I enjoyed the writing and the characters. I want to go back through it... but I only want to do it the once.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Assuming that they are operating on a western time zone, maybe we should wait and see if they say anything tomorrow?
I don't think he is American or Western European. He draws Linda with wedding ring on right hand. That's Orthodox (ie Eastern/South-Eastern European) thing.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I don't think he is American or Western European. He draws Linda with wedding ring on right hand. That's Orthodox (ie Eastern/South-Eastern European) thing.
Icstor lives somewhere in the South America as far as I am aware. Onyx dime is from turkey

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes