1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Really now. I already saw and read them. I guess i missed about the dungeon's part. That is why i am asking. If you will not answer then don't bother messaging pal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vZeroeZ and fin133

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It’s so uncanny reading the first pages of this thread and seeing phrases like “ICSTOR is the goat” or even “The best developer”.
The all thread aged like milk… damn the irony
I mean at the time he was releasing good stuff so the comments made sense.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
I mean at the time he was releasing good stuff so the comments made sense.
Indeed although it still feels like opening a time capsule where everyone’s dreams turned into dust
Do you guys Remember when ICSTOR and ICCreations used to be our version of Xbox vs PS4? and The fans used to clash with each other to prove who was the better dev. how times have changed.
I have a huge respect for ICCreations because he could have followed ICSTOR foot steps. but he didn't.
ICCreations is still to this day improving the quality of his games with each installment while ICSTOR is improving the quality of his promises.
And to anyone who's wondering which side I was with. I was on team ICSTOR :FacePalm: Sorry.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
So update tomorrow ensured? He didn't post another "update" regarding missing the deadline for the beta version in August. Since the last day of August is tomorrow there surely will be the beta tomorrow. ;) But maybe he meant 2024. Not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Daniel Lopez

brinith

Oct 12, 2019
So update tomorrow ensured? He didn't post another "update" regarding missing the deadline for the beta version in August. Since the last day of August is tomorrow there surely will be the beta tomorrow. ;) But maybe he meant 2024. Not sure.
youre new here, huh

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
No, people need to stop being dumb. He already posted on patreon 'last update' where he says he found new bugs, which means he can non-deterministically take whatever time he wants. He just swooped the legs of anyone waiting for the last update.

Now stop and think for a second, he said it can take two weeks or 5 days, that is until he finds new bugs. Therefore, he just excused himself to declare new problems to be found and can just as much push to december, or even better no longer do anything and just leave as it is for as long as he wants.

My predictions about him were right, i did say he was going to push to the end of the month and say he couldn't make it.
Once again, when he released 0.71b, he was not reliable to release the update on the day. He literally said he got hit by a hurricane and delayed the update.

There is to many morons posting images from secret cards as if it meant anything.

The point is, don't except anything from ICSTOR, the clown literally adds laughs and jokes when updating the status of his game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes