Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Finally I found out why he is delaying the next patch.

Actually ICSTO is done with the game, but he is living close to black hole, the gravity is too strong and he can't upload it.
After few billions years ICSTO will be available to upload it. Only after the black hole is gone.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
ICSTOR announced a delay due to bugs and drops a render of the most popular girl. A failed attempt to distract, Caroline may be best girl but we're not falling for it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ABQ-NEW

Chris08

Jul 4, 2018
Isctor have over 6000 members if he doesn’t release the game today I wonder how many gonna leave tomorrow? and if so I’m very curious what excuses Isctor have for September.

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
:ROFLMAO:I've already figured out an excuse for ICSTOR.
Oh,guys! I'm so sorry, the game still has some BUG.
As a responsible developer, I cannot give you a version with bugs.
We are already fixing it as soon as possible.
Finally,I don't think there's anything that can stop it from being released in September(October) 【2077】!

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Doesn't change that they kept thousands of subs AND gained them again without anything tangible to show... he can just start a new game with the same kind of way and he will keep ~2500 plus easy, which is a bunch of money for almost nothing.
I mean, tbf, his quality is high, so I guess people just never loose hope that there will actually something tangible coming xD

(I mean, here am I, really hoping I do get some more Sara... :D)

Last edited:

Chris08

Jul 4, 2018
If delay (as usual) I would say the release would be around mid September or so. I would be impress if he can make a good excuse to get out of it. There’s no way he can delay it any longer than that not when it’s SOOO close!! Icstor’s team you better kick Isctor bum and get him to release the game!!

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Isctor have over 6000 members if he doesn’t release the game today I wonder how many gonna leave tomorrow? and if so I’m very curious what excuses Isctor have for September.
They would have to unsub today, if they wait til tomorrow they'll get charged for September.
He knows what he's doing. He saw that big influx of subs and decided he didn't need to release this month, because now those naive subs will be convinced it'll release in September.
He's done nothing with mafia so he might be concerned that if he releases City he'll lose alot of subs...

Reactions: Lees91

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
:ROFLMAO:I've already figured out an excuse for ICSTOR.
Oh,guys! I'm so sorry, the game still has some BUG.
As a responsible developer, I cannot give you a version with bugs.
We are already fixing it as soon as possible.
Finally,I don't think there's anything that can stop it from being released in September(October) 【2077】!
By this rate, the game will never release.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes