Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
But really, moderators moderate this thread, so that means they look for any posts out of the ordinary.
They only actually ever do something is it gets too out of hand or if there is mass reporting going on. Other than that it is fair game. I got a warning from this thread months ago once because I kept on asking Onxy for proof that they were actually doing anything. Still yet to see any even after the release date came, and went, once again. So, as long as you don't badger and relative civil the mods don't care.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
They only actually ever do something is it gets too out of hand or if there is mass reporting going on. Other than that it is fair game. I got a warning from this thread months ago once because I kept on asking Onxy for proof that they were actually doing anything. Still yet to see any even after the release date came, and went, once again. So, as long as you don't badger and relative civil the mods don't care.
Noted.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
But really, moderators moderate this thread, so that means they look for any posts out of the ordinary.
This game is very popular for obvious reasons, such as character models, easy traveling around and being a sandbox incest game, that's why it attracts many opinions. But what hurts me the most is to see you everywhere spamming and getting away with it, i cry every time i see you posting, please uninstall internet.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This game is very popular for obvious reasons, such as character models, easy traveling around and being a sandbox incest game, that's why it attracts many opinions. But what hurts me the most is to see you everywhere spamming and getting away with it, i cry every time i see you posting, please uninstall internet.
ok. no worries at all.

Last edited:

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
I wouldn't say I "admire" him but yeh I don't blame him one bit.

It is, however, eternally frustrating to see this happen. Because people on patreon vote with their money what type of behavior, games and general style they prefer. By staying subscribed to him en masse people are actively stating they wish to be scammed, lied to and receive exactly this.

It's frustrating that people want it but...well, it's like video games, yeh? For decades people supported things like unfinished games, DLC, early access, sub-par development holding your IP hostage, mass lying and just generally terrible games. Obviously that's what people wanted, so that's what devs give them now. It sucks for a gamer who wants quality thatthe majority does not want it, but yeh. I don't begrudge devs.

ICSTOR has been doing this for years. People are still subbed to his patreon. This means he is an absolutely correct dev.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
If you know Big Brother here on F95, it's abandoned just like Milfy City. However there are a shit ton of different versions of the game by other people. I think it's time Milfy City got the same treatment. I'd do it, but I have no talent for that whatsoever.

Reactions: Trollnation

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If you know Big Brother here on F95, it's abandoned just like Milfy City. However there are a shit ton of different versions of the game by other people. I think it's time Milfy City got the same treatment. I'd do it, but I have no talent for that whatsoever.
I am not a dev so I wouldn't know either.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I am genuinely impressed with the amount of interest, be it animosity or hatred that the developer of this abandoned game still generates.

People are still keen on it one way or another. This thread currently has 3620 pages which is a strong statement by itself.:coffee:

Reactions: itsyeboii

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I am genuinely impressed with the amount of interest, be it animosity or hatred that the developer of this abandoned game still generates.

People are still keen on it one way or another. This thread currently has 3620 pages which is a strong statement by itself.:coffee:
This thread has received a lot of popularity, despite this, ICSTOR is the right dev for this game and has a good vision of whats to come next.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes