hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hey boss, what's the daily rate for working for a developer please? I want to make money too ...... I'm a ten year fan of that game, you can trust my PR skills.:coffee:
I am not a developer. You should get a job, that makes money as well. :) I don't doubt you on your PR skills, but like I said but, I am not a dev, so I am unable to assist you.

Chris08

Jul 4, 2018
Again, you guys are not liking the developer, can we be more positive? We shouldn't make up accusations without actual proof.
That why I was suspecting that’s Icstor may have mental issues, Icstor did said that he got depress and took a long break years ago. That why I was suggesting Isctor take a step down and let someone else become Icstor.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
He was doing the updates during those time but it was taking longer and longer, I stopped being patron after he passed my deadline within 3 months of empty promises
It’s a very sophisticated decision regarding a bad update track record. Should some sufficient period expires with no gain the donation stops immediately.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
I played this game over the week and it still holds up. If ICSTOR kept up his current pace who knows how groundbreaking his games would be today. Or he'd be dead.

It would be interesting to see him develop a new game if he still has it in him. He said he lost love for Milfy City after the fans forced him to just develop Caroline, so just ignore the fans. That is if he still even wants to create.

Reactions: nyqz and lexus33

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
Again, you guys are not liking the developer, can we be more positive? We shouldn't make up accusations without actual proof.
Why should anyone be positive about this? I mean you joined in 2022. That was ONE year AFTER the last version was shared.

Just imaging you would buy a car. You pay for it monthly instead of one sum at the start. You are promised you will get every month an update. And at one fixed date you will get your car. Then the company tells you: Next week it is time. Your car will be there. But you are sitting at the dealership and no car arrives. You reach out to the dealership, no one answers, no reply, no calls nothing. And then suddenly you get the info: next month. Promise. But again nothing happens. And this happened for years now. Since 2021. We are now in 2023. Still no car. Just try to imagine how some peeps here feel and why they are feeling like this.

I mean I even supported him and thus have all reason to complain and think, that he is scam. If he actually can deliver a great game: cool. But I will never get my money back from him. And honestly. I even had bad feelings for him because of his problems he shared. And at one point, even this was something where I said. I also have to get my things in line even if I have problems. Bought a house with a lot of flaws. Still managed to do my job. So yeay. We all have problems. You pay to receive stuff in return. If that return is not delivered, you can complain.

And by the way. It´s still funny to see people complaining and bulshitting on a page, where you get the game for free. This is the weirdest part for me...

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
I am genuinely impressed with the amount of interest, be it animosity or hatred that the developer of this abandoned game still generates.

People are still keen on it one way or another. This thread currently has 3620 pages which is a strong statement by itself.:coffee:
If any author continues to deceive the public for several years, he will also get a corresponding response.

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
Because Milfy City is a great game and we all loved it. beautiful girls, great sex scenes, and a functional easy-to-use sandbox.
and we couldn't wait for the next update. So when icstor announces a new update is coming next week, the entire site explodes with excitement. and all we talk about is Milfy City. Caroline this, Sara that, you get the picture.
and then on the release date... nothing happens.

at first, we were like cool, no problem, delays happen all the time, It's not like the world is going to end, we can wait.
And then a couple of weeks later icstor announced it coming at the end of the month. and again nothing happens. only for him to drop another announcement, and you guessed it, nothing happens. rinse and repeat.

we were confused at first as to what was going on until users start to point out that every time his Patreon page started to lose subs, he dropped another announcement with a few previews and wallpapers just to bring them back. and it's been going on for 2 years now. announcement followed by a delay. which confirms that he's milking his fans

the reason why users are mad at icstor is because we used to love his work. games like Milf's Control, Incest Story, Milf's Villa, and Taboo Request were considered revolutionary at that time, and I'm pretty sure a lot of today's Devs were inspired by his work. and to see him sink so low is just sad
Perhaps the person concerned has long since ceased to exist, and now it is just someone else using his name to swindle money

Reactions: Dr. Javi and Jarul
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes