ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Why someone is really waiting for the release? He do nothing for 2 years, now he just did a few screenshots and many of patreons are believe him from that time. It will be just like a New Year present, if he will done the update until 2023, or maybe really to august 2024, so just calm down and play other games)))

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
True, there are a lot of VN games that are even better than this one. I don't think we'll get the final version soon.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Why someone is really waiting for the release? He do nothing for 2 years, now he just did a few screenshots and many of patreons are believe him from that time. It will be just like a New Year present, if he will done the update until 2023, or maybe really to august 2024, so just calm down and play other games)))
I'm pretty sure most of us don't give a flying fuck about this game anymore. we just want ICSTOR to stop this shitty Behavior.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
another one goes abandoned - should be a law to refund all the money he collected from his patreons if they don't finish the stories

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Any word from that onyx person as to what the heck is going on?
You must be new around here. He is dispatched to announce the arrival of an update to stir up Patreon subs. Then when the advertised release date comes and goes... He vanishes for a few weeks before returning to announce a new date. Been like that for several months now.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Who was the previous PR person? Ashban or something like that? All that happens is that someone is paid to take bullets for ICSTOR until they can't take it anymore and then they drop off the face of the Earth. I get that there aren't any legal consequences for taking money on Patreon and SubscribeStar and never delivering, but it's fascinating how obvious of a scam that you can run without it technically being a crime. I don't know how you can honestly describe this shit show without using the word "fraud."

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Apart from that on Patreon, nothing as far as I can see. There is really nothing he can say at this point anyways that he hasn't already basically said before countless times already, giving excuse #1,493 as to why they have to keep delaying, or hilariously telling someone their comments would age like fine milk, yet missing ANOTHER self imposed deadline the same way they have missed literally every other deadline given.

They've got about 1 more week, the 11th, to avoid missing ANOTHER self imposed deadline, and I don't think most of us are holding our breath in anticipation given their track record.
He can easily play exhaustively the card of "I've found more bugs" and do it all over again

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Apart from that on Patreon, nothing as far as I can see. There is really nothing he can say at this point anyways that he hasn't already basically said before countless times already, giving excuse #1,493 as to why they have to keep delaying, or hilariously telling someone their comments would age like fine milk, yet missing ANOTHER self imposed deadline the same way they have missed literally every other deadline given.

They've got about 1 more week, the 11th, to avoid missing ANOTHER self imposed deadline, and I don't think most of us are holding our breath in anticipation given their track record.
I can't believe people actually thought it was coming out on the 28th August.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
True, but people shouldn't hate him though, people need to realize that games take a long time to make and perfect. The lack of motivated artists and coders is the reason why games are poorly developed. Hell, some games have terribly written story.
actual good game, even tho people keep crying they still come back everyday to post about it :KEK:

One of the best games ever created no debate about it. Will be here when a new update comes and everyone who been crying about it lmao.
Every couple of months I remember about King killer chronicles book series 3rd book hasn't been done for 12 years, I go read the comments on goodreads about the hopium or angry comments then come here to do the same. Here is quote from some hopium guy: Words from a writer are a gift to us, not something we can demand or feel entitled to. Even if this 3rd book never comes, I am still incredibly grateful Patrick blessed us with the ability to get lost in the imaginative world he created in the first two books.

Reactions: Jarul

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
actual good game, even tho people keep crying they still come back everyday to post about it :KEK:

One of the best games ever created no debate about it. Will be here when a new update comes and everyone who been crying about it lmao.
"Hate The Creator not its Creation" That's the best way to describe it, be it for Icstor, Irpheaus, Stoper..........

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes