Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
ICSTOR and Onyx are using the classic Nigerian scam, I expect nothing. The only thing that matters is the jokes in the thread.

Reactions: Lovv99

Chris08

Jul 4, 2018
There’s something bothering me…….WAIT A MINUTE HERE!!!…the game is done isn’t it!!!??? They’re just beta testing it behind the scenes with their most loyal subscribers aren’t they?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: deesnuts

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
There’s something bothering me…….WAIT A MINUTE HERE!!!…the game is done isn’t it!!!??? They’re just beta testing it behind the scenes with their most loyal subscribers aren’t they?!!!
Beta testing isn't out yet, more "massive bugs" came out of alpha testing
The status update on the 28th of August mentioned it might take 2 weeks before that is solved and then about another week for the beta to be released

Chris08

Jul 4, 2018
You still think a beta test is actually coming? If so, I have some beans you might be interested in buying.
No I think the beta is already out, they're just testing it themselves and with their loyal subscribers. The reason why I thought of this is because I took another look at the membership levels and it said that each games updates are tested by the beta-testers. It would explain why they suddenly went dark after fixing almost all of the bugs (That's the positive thinking). (The negative thinking) the other possible reason is that they are just scammers, trying to extend more time just to get more members and money.

Chris08

Jul 4, 2018
Beta testing isn't out yet, more "massive bugs" came out of alpha testing
The status update on the 28th of August mentioned it might take 2 weeks before that is solved and then about another week for the beta to be released
What more "massive bugs"? they fixed all the bugs and the only ones left is with Bob and Linda, they were almost done with with fixing that. If they found another massive bug it would take at least till mid-September to fix and release the game. Or they already done fixing the game and they are beta testing it.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
No I think the beta is already out, they're just testing it themselves and with their loyal subscribers. The reason why I thought of this is because I took another look at the membership levels and it said that each games updates are tested by the beta-testers. It would explain why they suddenly went dark after fixing almost all of the bugs (That's the positive thinking). (The negative thinking) the other possible reason is that they are just scammers, trying to extend more time just to get more members and money.
Nope, in the past, beta was early release for 25$ Patrons. After three days he would release it for 10$. As soon as beta was released, it would get here... maybe after 30 minutes at best.
Now it sounds unbelievable, but this game actually had solid release cycle. In 2018, there were five releases, and Special. In 2019, he got "problems with depression", and we got 0.6 in late of October, bugfix in December. Then 0.71 came in 2021. Anyway, I don't think he will release anything, but if game actually gets to beta stage, it will be here in no time.

Last edited:

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
beta stage LMAO

are we playing alpha stage... playing with words just to get money. same way in steam for Early Access.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
new bugs found.... new bugs fixed.... new bugs found.... giving false hope.... milking money... coming back again after years.... and the circle continues going on View attachment 2900744
The cycle of life moves on. I hope we here something on this game, but seeing the Abandoned tag is still adjacent to this game's name, leaves me the impression this game won't get any update soon.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
You see where the lies are at. How much exactly had ICSTOR done when he decided to secretly write "January" for this dead game?
The funny thing you know what, those admins also know that he is lying and that mf also admitting that in his comment but people can't realize it

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes