Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
You see where the lies are at. How much exactly had ICSTOR done when he decided to secretly write "January" for this dead game?
The funny thing you know what, those admins also know that he is lying and that mf also admitting that in his comment but people can't realize it

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The funny thing you know what, those admins also know that he is lying and that mf also admitting that in his comment but people can't realize it
He is just trying to get rid of the abandoned tag and scam more patrons he did that last time when his numbers went down he released a 400 render update after two years. Suprised people are still falling for it

• Haha
Reactions: Lees91 and hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
He is just trying to get rid of the abandoned tag and scam more patrons he did that last time when his numbers went down he released a 400 render update after two years. Suprised people are still falling for it
Honestly to you, I don't think they will ever remove the abandoned tag for this game.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
He has you on ignore, and nobody else cares. Let it go.

ETA: Also, what's with the ageist rhetoric? I'm 56. Do you have a problem with that?
Not if you don't send cringe ancient memes at me.

Also I love how you tell me to let it go and not him when he is the one trying to mock me. Sure bud. I'm the problem here. How about you mind your own business.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes