Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
actual good game, even tho people keep crying they still come back everyday to post about it :KEK:

One of the best games ever created no debate about it. Will be here when a new update comes and everyone who been crying about it lmao.
"Hate The Creator not its Creation" That's the best way to describe it, be it for Icstor, Irpheaus, Stoper..........

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Whenever ICSTOR posts a new lie, Onyx always jumps out, trying to make people believe ICSTOR's lies. If you are an old user, you will not be fooled.
Every time ICSTOR breaks his promise, Onyx always pretends to be dead, then disappears without any response, until ICSTOR releases the next lie.
:ROFLMAO:This is so interesting.
In my opinion, both Onyx and ICSTOR are scammers.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
How many "very soon guise very promis yes dis time for sure !" are we at now? Like the 4th one or so?
Just waiting for the 5th at this point

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Why is this still abandoned? its coming out why have they not removed this status yet? these mods here fucking suck
Because it actually needs to be released for it to have the tag removed. Also, considering, they have missed EVERY SINGLE release date they have set it is likely that the mods simply aren't up for playing the boy who cried wolf game Icstor, and his team, are trying to play.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
noone from icstors inner circle is posting this game for you guys,you will wait till everyone in the lower teirs gets it
Anyone who has waited three years for a major update to this game can wait another week.

It's a joke ICSTOR is even withholding the update at all for some of his tiers but anyone who is still donating to him at this point deserves what they get. Me? I can't be bothered with this game anymore not worth playing a game that isn't going to be properly updated he is just trying to get his status changed and sucker in more patrons. Gumdrop did the same thing.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
I actually have admiration for the wit of this developer. he manages to maintain a huge flock of followers, but more followers for this game that I consider obsolete compared to those currently released. He created in this environment the bad ethical behavior of receiving and not delivering, he does not comply and creates zillions of excuses, he even has the right to deceive people. It is not forcing anyone to pay. He finished the game on time, handed it over to a small cast of investors and until he reached the top of what he considers the ideal value of his masterpiece, it certainly won't raise anything, zero. wait weeping but wait, herd.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes