GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Tbh, I believe their organization is terrible but I doubt they don't have 1.0 version. I mean, how Icstor dumb would be if he announced it and then delayed for another month/two/three/year? Like when You are saying You are still working You create illusion but when You're saying that You've got final version You're digging Your own grave. Btw. doesn't Patreon got any rules concerning that?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Tbh, I believe their organization is terrible but I doubt they don't have 1.0 version. I mean, how Icstor dumb would be if he announced it and then delayed for another month/two/three/year? Like when You are saying You are still working You create illusion but when You're saying that You've got final version You're digging Your own grave. Btw. doesn't Patreon got any rules concerning that?
:unsure:
Peculiar. ICSTOR is really wasting all of our time having us wait so long.:sleep:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I don't think there is anything to be had by reporting them on Patreon as far as I'm aware. As long as they put out something eventually and it's compliant with Patreon's ToS, they aren't going to get involved, I think they generally expect you to contact the creator yourself to resolve these issues.
"contacting the creator yourself", eh I doubt he will even accommodate to respond, but still worth a try though. :)

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Well, he's already been getting away with it for four years so why would anything change now? It's like people have amnesia. Do people really think that any deadline that he has given is meaningful? Five-to-seven days from August 28th, end-of-August, May, March, January, before end-of-2022, and so on. It's not a one time thing or two time thing or three time thing or four time thing. It's literally been four years. Why does anyone think that he is actually ever going to deliver anything? The idea that ICSTOR is digging his own grave by announcing and continuously delaying things is objectively false. That is like saying that Nigerian prince is digging his own grave by never giving you your money back. There is no credibility left to erode. And he still has defenders! You are getting scammed people!

Regarding Patreon, look closely at the rewards that he offers:

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 5.08.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 5.13.59 PM.png

There are no monthly rewards. Discord access, game updates, access to questionnaires (note that it doesn't saying how often there will actually be any questionnaires), and beta access when there is a release. So, nothing. Literally nothing. Literally no monthly rewards. If you contact Patreon and complain, what are you going to say? What are you going to say he promised and didn't deliver for your monthly pledge? You have to pledge fucking $1,000 dollars a month to request a custom render. Note that he doesn't even promise to deliver the render only that you can request one. And it's capped at one Patron so even if there are people dumb and pathetic enough to give him a $1,000 he doesn't have to be overcome with more than one person asking for a render.

Notice how the scumbag doesn't even have a tier below $10/month. Like he can't even be bothered to scam people out of $1, $2, or $5. If he can't scam you out of at least $10 then it isn't even worth it to him to lie to you.

This sounds overly dramatic, but realistically ICSTOR should be in jail for scamming people. Realize that he must have cleared $1,000,000+ easily by now since the 0.6 release (four years ago) and delivered virtually nothing. People have gone to jail for scamming people out of far, far less. I don’t think that people comprehend just how bad this is. You can’t just chalk this up to procrastination, bugs, or any sort of reasonable delays. This is jailable in any other context.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Well, he's already been getting away with it for four years so why would anything change now? It's like people have amnesia. Do people really think that any deadline that he has given is meaningful? Five-to-seven days from August 28th, end-of-August, May, March, January, before end-of-2002, and so on. It's not a one time thing or two time thing or three time thing or four time thing. It's literally been four years. Why does anyone think that he is actually ever going to deliver anything? The idea that ICSTOR is digging his own grave by announcing and continuously delaying things is objectively false. That is like saying that Nigerian prince is digging his own grave by never giving you your money back. There is no credibility left to erode. And he still has defenders! You are getting scammed people!

Regarding Patreon, look closely at the rewards that he offers:

View attachment 2901717

View attachment 2901720

There are no monthly rewards. Discord access, game updates, access to questionnaires (note that it doesn't saying how often there will actually be any questionnaires), and beta access when there is a release. So, nothing. Literally nothing. Literally no monthly rewards. If you contact Patreon and complain, what are you going to say? What are you going to say he promised and didn't deliver for your monthly pledge? You have to pledge fucking $1,000 dollars a month to request a custom render. Note that he doesn't even promise to deliver the render only that you can request one. And it's capped at one Patron so even if there are people dumb and pathetic enough to give him a $1,000 he doesn't have to be overcome with more than one person asking for a render.

Notice how the scumbag doesn't even have a tier below $10/month. Like he can't even be bothered to scam people out of $1, $2, or $5. If he can't scam you out of at least $10 then it isn't even worth it to him to lie to you.

This sounds overly dramatic, but realistically ICSTOR should be in jail for scamming people. Realize that he must have cleared $1,000,000+ easily by now since the 0.6 release (four years ago) and delivered virtually nothing. People have gone to jail for scamming people out of far, far less. I don’t think that people comprehend just how bad this is. You can’t just chalk this up to procrastination, bugs, or any sort of reasonable delays. This is jailable in any other context.
Level 4 1000$ are you serious? This ICSTOR really could be a scammer. That's even worse than Operation love craft.

ZaneSalad

Sep 3, 2023
Honestly this was one of the best looking games I've played, it's a shame the dev cared more about money than their players (pretty much what's happening with some western devs these days)

Lieberto

Jun 19, 2023
am I the only one who doesn't want this game to get an update so the shitshow can go on? and honestly the people who still giving money do icstor deserve to getting cucked

Reactions: Xumeey

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, remember back when ICSTOR said the game would be released at January 2023. We could've already played it and be talking about his next project in another thread. We're close to 2024 and the game was not released yet.
Remember back when ICSTOR said the game would be released before the end of 2022.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Will we ever be able to play it? That is the pertinent question.

if he finishes the game someone will eventually leaked it but I don't think he will actually finish it. He has been lying for years now.

Sure but you'll be fine if he doesn't release anything either. EliteForever21 is making it seem that we'll suffer if we don't get the update in a week.
Yeah If he doesn't release anything it won't really bother me.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
if he finishes the game someone will eventually leaked it but I don't think he will actually finish it. He has been lying for years now.

Yeah If he doesn't release anything it won't really bother me.
Honestly though, what is taking ICSTOR so long to release this update?

kikilake12

Jun 1, 2020
Any word on the twins pregnancy route?
better question is any word on an actual update lol they said sometime around this month/ last month yet here we are just icstor milking this game and not caring that people actually want to play so gl with finding that one out i mean if you want to you can hack him check his ip track him down then hold him hostage to actually finish the game but gl with that

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes