trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
People pay a monthly fee for a handful of extremely mediocre clothed photos on onlyfans taken with a cheap phone of 6/10 girls and you folks are bothered by ICSTOR getting a couple bucks for being a masterful scammer of artful proportions :p

Do you realize the effort it takes to achieve what he did, 6270 patrons for nothing for years? That's amazingly intricate work.
Those patrons were from his years of work prior why they are still with him noone knows

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
Those patrons were from his years of work prior why they are still with him noone knows
In the almost 6 (six now!) years Milfy City has existed it was only regularly updated for the first ~18 months of its life. And you mustn't be speaking of his prior VNs as examples of 'work' as each and every popular project this man has worked on ended the same way - he got bored of his creation, went radio silent, and either never finished them or dumped a hasty incomplete 'final update' that did not finish the story in a way that was promised prior.

Reactions: Stonerberg

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
In the almost 6 (six now!) years Milfy City has existed it was only regularly updated for the first ~18 months of its life. And you mustn't be speaking of his prior VNs as examples of 'work' as each and every popular project this man has worked on ended the same way - he got bored of his creation, went radio silent, and either never finished them or dumped a hasty incomplete 'final update' that did not finish the story in a way that was promised prior.
He used to release and update games on a regular basis not just milfy city. He just doesn't care anymore.

Which is fine, but he shouldn't be taking anyones money

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I never realized, it's just habit. Thank you.
Np friend. :) One of the rules of this site states that within certain threads, such as games threads, require translation. However, there is an exception for other threads, just keeping you informed.

dreasbatu

Sep 4, 2023
Now let's go back to our topic...:D I went to the army when this game was going to come out, my military service is over and it's still not out... If I'd known it was going to be like this, I would have waged war against Icstor with the army...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Now let's go back to our topic...:D I went to the army when this game was going to come out, my military service is over and it's still not out... If I'd known it was going to be like this, I would have waged war against Icstor with the army...
Good for you sir. You didn't miss much, this game is still not done yet, but fingers crossed there should be an update sometime later this month though.

• Haha
Reactions: fin133

julemanden

Aug 3, 2018
it says Milfy City Final Edition – Testing on his site but i have no trust in it.
but is also says The website is currently being updated. It’ll take a few days 08.2023 <-----

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
oh yeah? are you lying or blind?
View attachment 2903561
Ah the famous Level 0 which I'm sure that ICSTOR totally drives you towards what with calling it Level 0 and all. Anyway, this oversight on my part totally exonerates ICSTOR. I mean, he definitely isn't a scumbag now since he is willing to scam you for the low, low price of $1 a month plus tax. You can even save 10% by paying for a year in advance! Wow, how gracious. :rolleyes:

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Ah the famous Level 0 which I'm sure that ICSTOR totally drives you towards what with calling it Level 0 and all. Anyway, this oversight on my part totally exonerates ICSTOR. I mean, he definitely isn't a scumbag now since he is willing to scam you for the low, low price of $1 a month plus tax. You can even save 10% by paying for a year in advance! Wow, how gracious. :rolleyes:
you said he didn't have a tier below $10, you made a whole deal of it, and then when I point out he does, you facepalm me :WaitWhat:, like it's my fault you were wrong and made a fool of yourself. lol. own your mistake instead of coming with excuses.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Back on topic, I don't even know why people doubt an update will happen. It will 100% happen.

The risk is that it will be a small, rushed, unsatisfying ending.

I'm even a believer in a certain conspiracy theory about what happened to ICSTOR, but I'm still confident the people who took over would still release SOMETHING. It's way too much money to be gained even if they release some tiny little 2-3 hour update of copy pasted dialogue and rehashed scenes.

What frustrates me personally is constantly setting deadlines then passing them. Just don't give a deadline. Why give august, then 5-7 days when you miss both? They're free to work as they want, but expecting it and then not getting it can be infinitely frustrating. I'm going to go on a limb and say a lot of people in this thread made specific plans to play it multiple times and ended up with blue balls.

Nov 1, 2018
I guess you're excited to get your cannon back in ICSTOR universe ^^

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Back on topic, I don't even know why people doubt an update will happen. It will 100% happen.

The risk is that it will be a small, rushed, unsatisfying ending.

I'm even a believer in a certain conspiracy theory about what happened to ICSTOR, but I'm still confident the people who took over would still release SOMETHING. It's way too much money to be gained even if they release some tiny little 2-3 hour update of copy pasted dialogue and rehashed scenes.

What frustrates me personally is constantly setting deadlines then passing them. Just don't give a deadline. Why give august, then 5-7 days when you miss both? They're free to work as they want, but expecting it and then not getting it can be infinitely frustrating. I'm going to go on a limb and say a lot of people in this thread made specific plans to play it multiple times and ended up with blue balls.
What's the conspiracy?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes