Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
A week after the latest release date came and went and no word. Try not to act surprised, people. They have done this a fair few times now. It is good for their Patreon drive when the numbers start to get low as subs shoot back up if a release date is advertised.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
A week after the latest release date came and went and no word. Try not to act surprised, people. They have done this a fair few times now. It is good for their Patreon drive when the numbers start to get low as subs shoot back up if a release date is advertised.
Technically after the august delay their new release date is the 12th september, while ICSTOR hoped for 3-5th. Cause they said 2 weeks, but they hope 5-7 days.

So they haven't passed this deadline.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Technically after the august delay their new release date is the 12th september, while ICSTOR hoped for 3-5th. Cause they said 2 weeks, but they hope 5-7 days.

His news releases always line up with patreon renewal dates and sub numbers. These are on the 1st so I believe the latest promises were made with that date in mind. Knowing Icstor the delay could be a lot longer than his estimates but like you I believe it will be released eventually.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i got this game free through public download, i would never participate in his patreon, no need. :)

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
I'll just wait for the Final Update while doing something else. No use whining and crying about the update every day when I'm getting the game for free upon release. Getting the latest game update for free in a pirating site and ICSTOR scamming in the past years are the same. The latest version release of the game is paid (which I believe he will release soon). If you want to get the latest version release then subscribe to his patreon, else, wait for the free public release if you really hate ICSTOR "scamming" people that much so that you can say to yourselves that you're "Clean". Bunch of whiny kids I see

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I'll just wait for the Final Update while doing something else. No use whining and crying about the update every day when I'm getting the game for free upon release. Getting the latest game update for free in a pirating site and ICSTOR scamming in the past years are the same. The latest version release of the game is paid (which I believe he will release soon). If you want to get the latest version release then subscribe to his patreon, else, wait for the free public release if you really hate ICSTOR "scamming" people that much so that you can say to yourselves that you're "Clean". Bunch of whiny kids I see
Patreon or not, I gave up on waiting for this game. :giggle:

Reactions: MrNewVegas2281

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The developer should focus on one of his other different games rather than focusing too much on milfy city.

• Haha
Reactions: Joantghy

Alex29

May 24, 2017
Back on topic, I don't even know why people doubt an update will happen. It will 100% happen.

The risk is that it will be a small, rushed, unsatisfying ending.

I'm even a believer in a certain conspiracy theory about what happened to ICSTOR, but I'm still confident the people who took over would still release SOMETHING. It's way too much money to be gained even if they release some tiny little 2-3 hour update of copy pasted dialogue and rehashed scenes.

What frustrates me personally is constantly setting deadlines then passing them. Just don't give a deadline. Why give august, then 5-7 days when you miss both? They're free to work as they want, but expecting it and then not getting it can be infinitely frustrating. I'm going to go on a limb and say a lot of people in this thread made specific plans to play it multiple times and ended up with blue balls.
What conspiracy theory? I'm intrigued:)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I think a good chunk of the regular people are just here to complain for the fun of it, and have pretty much openly admitted as much. I imagine much in the same way others like to come and complain about people who are complaining, and others like me complaining about people complaining about others complaining.
Well we are all eager for this coming update. :D I wouldn't consider calling it "complaining," I would call it debating. :) Or a mass debate.. :LOL:(y)

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
When you are saying other people about whining and crying and expressing your feelings in comments then you are also in same boat

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
I think a good chunk some of the regular people are just here to complain for the fun of it, and have pretty much openly admitted as much. I imagine much in the same way others like to come and complain about people who are complaining, and others like me complaining about people complaining about others complaining.

I'm hear to eat popcorn and drink scotch

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes