zweihander63

Oct 1, 2018
This is the unofficial F95 shitposting thread and I'll be sad when 1.0 releases.

I'll mostly be sad because I'll be on my death bed by then, but the thread is also cool I guess.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is their programmer straight out of school with zero experience with coding and renpy or something? 9 months to bug fix... It is so bad I am almost impressed with that level of incompetence.
Hey now, there are going to be "if" statements, maybe even and "and" statement in there. God forbid he comes across any "elif"'s. Renpy wasn't just designed for anyone to watch a tutorial, and program their own game- it, well... it was.

Nosian

Mar 23, 2021
Is their programmer straight out of school with zero experience with coding and renpy or something? 9 months to bug fix... It is so bad I am almost impressed with that level of incompetence.
I mean, if we are going off of the most recent info (when all of the writing/art was done) we're dealing w/ 1-1.5 months of bug fixing. Still ridiculous, but to a lesser extent.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Must be the same people debugging "Favorite Teacher"

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes