kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
does steam review the games you try to sell on their platform? i would assume that they do, that would be a plausible reason for the patreon delay, if he wants to cash in on it before it gets leaked here

May 12, 2023

It's real... Milfy City 1.0 is actually fucking real...
So, let's go on the assumption it's real for argument sake. Then what the hell took him three years to do? And not just a radio-friendly approach full of communication to his assorted communities? It took three years of badgering, name calling, insulting, and whatever the fuck else we all did to him.

Why wasn't it like this from the beginning? Updates, big or small, hardly ever came. The last several months we had Onyx coming to us, and whether or not people thought it was bullshit, it was news and communication.

Was it really milking and sitting on his ass that caused the radio silence and blackout? Health, either mental or physical? Why the FUCK did it take soooooooo much bullshit being slung at him for it to finally be finished? Was it the PATREON bullshit? The want to get the damn game over with and move on?

If it is real, I want to know why for three fucking years we got nothing from his end other than bullshit and the PROMISE, don't forget ALL of the broken promises, that it would be done TWO years ago, but instead we got a bullshit 15 minute Sara update.

If it's legitimate and the game is done (butchered or not) great, howdy-fuckin-doo, but WHERE WAS IT THREE YEARS AGO?

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
does steam review the games you try to sell on their platform? i would assume that they do, that would be a plausible reason for the patreon delay, if he wants to cash in on it before it gets leaked here
Likely that steam would be a full propre 1.0 release, while he will release a beta that will leak here as well.

Reactions: Cockhybrid

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
So, let's go on the assumption it's real for argument sake. Then what the hell took him three years to do? And not just a radio-friendly approach full of communication to his assorted communities? It took three years of badgering, name calling, insulting, and whatever the fuck else we all did to him.

Why wasn't it like this from the beginning? Updates, big or small, hardly ever came. The last several months we had Onyx coming to us, and whether or not people thought it was bullshit, it was news and communication.

Was it really milking and sitting on his ass that caused the radio silence and blackout? Health, either mental or physical? Why the FUCK did it take soooooooo much bullshit being slung at him for it to finally be finished? Was it the PATREON bullshit? The want to get the damn game over with and move on?

If it is real, I want to know why for three fucking years we got nothing from his end other than bullshit and the PROMISE, don't forget ALL of the broken promises, that it would be done TWO years ago, but instead we got a bullshit 15 minute Sara update.

If it's legitimate and the game is done (butchered or not) great, howdy-fuckin-doo, but WHERE WAS IT THREE YEARS AGO?
You already answered the question, he was milking like a lazy fuck.

This massive update was slowly being made over 3.5 years, when the game could've finished already

May 12, 2023
Yes dude. It's always been the case. We've been calling him a scammer for years, are you only seeing it now?
There was no excuse or defence for ICSTOR, unless it's a medical situation which isn't the case
No I'm not just seeing it now, I'm as cynical and as pissed as everyone here, despite my member status (I was here about three years ago with my initial account)

I just find it hard to believe after all of this bullshit he's given us, and we've given him. I don't know. I'm fucking irritated is what I am. If it wasn't for finding this game on SteamUnlocked three years ago (and knowing jack shit about the dev) I never would've been here in the first place.

I'd like to have 5 minutes with the guy in an interrogation room to know any fucking reason, milking or not

Reactions: PRTech

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
No I'm not just seeing it now, I'm as cynical and as pissed as everyone here, despite my member status (I was here about three years ago with my initial account)

I just find it hard to believe after all of this bullshit he's given us, and we've given him. I don't know. I'm fucking irritated is what I am. If it wasn't for finding this game on SteamUnlocked three years ago (and knowing jack shit about the dev) I never would've been here in the first place.

I'd like to have 5 minutes with the guy in an interrogation room to know any fucking reason, milking or not
Yeah I remember you, big Jill and Katie fan

Anyways you're thinking too hard. The reason is money and burn-out. Nothing more or less

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
You already answered the question, he was milking like a lazy fuck.

This massive update was slowly being made over 3.5 years, when the game could've finished already
Do not look too hard into it. He probably hired writer and CG guy a year ago when previews started. What we see now(?) is stuff that was made by them. After 2 years of having luxurious life and not working at all he will never wilingly return to being your everyday developer any more. Scamming people is way easier.

Reactions: vks017
May 12, 2023
Yeah I remember you, big Jill and Katie fan

Anyways you're thinking too hard. The reason is money and burn-out. Nothing more or less
Yeah perhaps I am, like I said though, this was the game that brought me to the VN world, so in a weird fucking way it's special to me for some fucked up reason. I don't know. I have a hard time letting things go, always have, this just sticks in my craw that's all.

Reactions: Digga D

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
ICSTOR, mate, I don't know if you look at this thread or if Onyxdime browses and occasionally gives info, but people would be a LOT less angry at the whole thing without little lies like this. Take it as a very friendly tip from someone who is well aware how marketing products like this works. There was no need to make a statement that the next post will be with the beta game release when you needed to release a trailer first...
12.PNG lying2.PNG

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Yeah perhaps I am, like I said though, this was the game that brought me to the VN world, so in a weird fucking way it's special to me for some fucked up reason. I don't know. I have a hard time letting things go, always have, this just sticks in my craw that's all.
I mean it's finally finishing, which is better than literal nothing, even if it's half-assed.
We can move on and put this behind us once it's done

May 12, 2023
From Lux's DISCORD just now...ICSTOR peeking in on the server (which I have personally had not ever seen before), seeing my comments and a conversation about the game and not getting it three years ago

1694006581120.png

We were pretty much burying him in the conversation by the way *shrug*

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Still peddling the trailer with content cut from the game? Okay then.
Which of the animations are supposed to be cut? I don't see any content that is obviously without consent or other that stand out to me as stuff that was said to be removed.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes