Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
If it's on Steam it's coming. How much new content there will be is another question. And when the beta will release - because it could very well be in months. Steam releases are placed there months in advance.

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
I'll just wait for the Final Update while doing something else. No use whining and crying about the update every day when I'm getting the game for free upon release. Getting the latest game update for free in a pirating site and ICSTOR scamming in the past years are the same. The latest version release of the game is paid (which I believe he will release soon). If you want to get the latest version release then subscribe to his patreon, else, wait for the free public release if you really hate ICSTOR "scamming" people that much so that you can say to yourselves that you're "Clean". Bunch of whiny kids I see
Dude, literally 5 minutes after he releases on patreon, the game will be available here. Noone has to wait anything. Difference is, we aren't being milked, patreon are.

Reactions: Nosian and Kinoza

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Should we compare the offered mc version either awam or lost love we see on the plate quarter an old product. They did a fine work five years ago, there’s no doubt.

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
took a screenshot to see how many new suckers a gonna join his Patreon when he releases the update

View attachment 2908764
Does he still have 6,300 subscribers? What is wrong with these people? He's been feeding promises for the last 3 years, before that he did it for 2 more years but released one small update. But even before that, he spent 3 whole years lazily releasing updates whenever he wanted. And he's still being supported with money, it's crazy.

8 years of "development".

Reactions: yourmomma

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
It being on Steam is no guarantee. There have been plenty of games advertised there that never got actually posted.

Reactions: jdw6

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Does he still have 6,300 subscribers? What is wrong with these people? He's been feeding promises for the last 3 years, before that he did it for 2 more years but released one small update. But even before that, he spent 3 whole years lazily releasing updates whenever he wanted. And he's still being supported with money, it's crazy.

8 years of "development".
6400 now, +50 after the trailer released ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ABQ-NEW

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Hell no, i'm not going to buy the game on steam.
It will probably be around 40-50 bucks.

I wish you could review the game without buying it.

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018
Hell no, i'm not going to buy the game on steam.
It will probably be around 40-50 bucks.

I wish you could review the game without buying it.
lol what do you think it will be around 40-50 bucks? being a dik only 10 bucks
after years and more adult game come this animation just standard and the render

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
lol what do you think it will be around 40-50 bucks? being a dik only 10 bucks
after years and more adult game come this animation just standard and the render
Its CRAPSTOR, he milked for it for several years.
Do you think he would do it for just 10 - 15 bucks?

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018
ofc they will if 10 bucks can sell to 1000 people why not, than they sell 50 bucks just for few people

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
ofc, if he's selling it for more than 15$ I highly doubt that it will sell well.

wait we're talking about someone getting thousands per months for the past three years for nothing, idk then :KEK:

Reactions: PR Mitter
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes