Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
A Trailer of which 90% are recycled images. Three years for this? :ROFLMAO:
Simple copy paste of his previous work, another half assed update
If he actually worked and released the game 2 years ago, he wouldn't have to censor the game

Last edited:

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023
I mean its a Ren'py game. Don't really play these for the animation quality. There's tons of blender artists you could follow for that.
I mean.. I was obviously commenting on the obvious downgrade to quality of the new models/animations compared to the current. There's tons of other dicks your could ride, so get off mine, and stay on scamstors.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
He copy paste old animation in this trailer worst developer ever
I know dude, and we waited all this time for this? He should of at least added new content for the trailer, that would make so much more sense, but no he didn't.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
watched the trailer.. WTF ARE THOSE NEW ANIMATIONS AND MODELS !! hahahahaha omg the downgrade in quality is hilarious, yet not surprising.
I couldn't really tell and I am not an artist of any kind, but if true does that not lend credence to the theory that the original icstor died? He was always way ahead of the curve in terms of 3d art in these type of games.

akami3

Aug 13, 2021
this guy is a fucking genius but at the same time he had a gold mine he could do so many things update of each person add requests of all kinds of sex, exclusive content turns off as many creators do now in he could push the game to extreme levels for years but he was It was the easy way, good to scam people.

I'm sorry for my English

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Woah. finally. most anticipated news from this week.
Milfy City final version.

aaand it's just 100MB update from the last version.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
he is not a genius. From his point of view It doesn't matter how you speak about him, the important thing is that you speak

In my opinion comments here should be disabled until he will release something.

You largely influence his popularity with your daily comments

Either he will post a game of be forgotten like RAInces.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
he is not a genius. From his point of view It doesn't matter how you speak about him, the important thing is that you speak

In my opinion comments here should be disabled until he will release something.

You largely influence his popularity with your daily comments

Either he will post a game of be forgotten like RAInces.
Even if this thread was locked, which it won't, that wouldn't change anything really. This game still will not go anywhere. All we really can do is wait patiently, but the patience is getting tiresome, so many fans of this game want answers, but all we have heard from the developer (ICSTOR) and writer (Onyxdime) so far are just assumptions, no official news. I don't even play this game anymore.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes