Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
PR? Sorry but I have not heard that abbreviated term before.
Public Relations.

Basically, be the interface between the public and the company. They're usually the ones spouting blatant lies to cover bad stories in the worse case, or the ones trying to dampen a bad story that impact the company's image. They're also the ones involved with celebrities speeches most of the time, trying to be "relevant" to whatever has been happening in the world and so on.

Someone that contradicts himself a lot, as ICstor's PR, would be freaking hilarious at this point :)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Public Relations.

Basically, be the interface between the public and the company. They're usually the ones spouting blatant lies to cover bad stories in the worse case, or the ones trying to dampen a bad story that impact the company's image. They're also the ones involved with celebrities speeches most of the time, trying to be "relevant" to whatever has been happening in the world and so on.

Someone that contradicts himself a lot, as ICstor's PR, would be freaking hilarious at this point :)
Okay, thanks. We learn something new everyday.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
View attachment 2911130

So I don't know how the Steam work, but, there's nothing Steam can do if Icstor doesn't keep his promise to release the game, because coming soon is a very vague promise, and if he doesn't release it soon, doesn't steam perceive it as a scam?

View attachment 2911147
True sir. I can say the same for Operation Lovecraft, I still have that game wishlisted, but that game's release date rarely changes and always says "coming soon" No month, no year. That game is hopeless, and by now I really think that game is a scam.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes