Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
I don't understand the lying. Obviously a programmer working 50+ hours a week would be able to put together a game 8 times the size of Milfy City, let alone the update, way before this.

Or Onyxdime massively lied about the progress, although iirc alot of times on patreon they said only the bugfixing was taking place even 3-4 weeks ago.

So yeh, why the petty lies? You don't build trust this way. Damages the entire industry, that this blatant lying is general. Nobody believes a programmer has been unable to bugfix Milfy City 1.0 for 200+ hours...

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I don't understand the lying. Obviously a programmer working 50+ hours a week would be able to put together a game 8 times the size of Milfy City, let alone the update, way before this.

Or Onyxdime massively lied about the progress, although iirc alot of times on patreon they said only the bugfixing was taking place even 3-4 weeks ago.

So yeh, why the petty lies? You don't build trust this way. Damages the entire industry, that this blatant lying is general. Nobody believes a programmer has been unable to bugfix Milfy City 1.0 for 200+ hours...
Tell us something new. I assure you this: If we're past the 11th and still no update, forget it. I will spam report on this thread to get locked. Because truth be told, why he would work when he's patreons are on plateu?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Tell us something new. I assure you this: If we're past the 11th and still no update, forget it. I will spam report on this thread to get locked. Because truth be told, why he would work when he's patreons are on plateu?
Hold on yer horses there boy!

This thread, has more entertainment value than the fucking game itself.
Let's not be hasty here please!

gchdfghdfh

Jun 24, 2018
At this point I'd say the new trailer has been created to make people think a new release is coming out when actually, it doesn't exist. Just more shit to get more money from people. Hope they prove me wrong but if history is anything to go by it's all bullshit

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
At this point I'd say the new trailer has been created to make people think a new release is coming out when actually, it doesn't exist. Just more shit to get more money from people. Hope they prove me wrong but if history is anything to go by it's all bullshit
That, and the game itself, is barely even close to being what it was originally planned to be, with the alleged Patreon forced changes. It basically removes a large chunk of what the original backers actually.... backed.

So yeah, even if it is released, it is going to be a massive clusterfuck of disappointment for just about everyone.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hilarious thread.

Any way to search for the funniest posts in it?
Well, F95 wasn't really designed for that kind of... thread. So no.
You can search for terms & expressions I guess, but as far as I know, you can not search for posts by their reaction types or amount.

Just read it all man, there's gold in there, I mean, whichever has not been, moderated/deleted at this point :D

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes