kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
lol what do you think it will be around 40-50 bucks? being a dik only 10 bucks
after years and more adult game come this animation just standard and the render
the animation is below standard wtf you mean lol, they look just like they did 3 years ago

akami3

Aug 13, 2021
he is not a genius. From his point of view It doesn't matter how you speak about him, the important thing is that you speak

In my opinion comments here should be disabled until he will release something.

You largely influence his popularity with your daily comments

Either he will post a game of be forgotten like RAInces.
I say it genius because he scammed so many stupid people it doesn't matter if it's a penny someone who can do that not any idiot does that I mean genius not his work that I already say a lot several creators take a great advantage of others I'm not new I've been here since his first jobs, he always dumps his jobs with shitty endings

I'm sorry for my English

StupidNoob

Oct 1, 2017
Last post is 6 September, look on his Discord
Yes. And this post drop trailer and says that will be steam release after patreon release. And cleary written that Release date is soon. But last Patreon post was 22 august which means that update not out yet. If update was out than would patreon post with release version. People give out wishful thinking.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
The date is 12-14th September, you will get your answer. There's 99.99% chance is the game will be not release on his claimed time also... But at the end of the month the patreon number gonna be flood that for sure

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
He'll spend his time deleting or banning comments in the discussions section 24/7.
Next excuse: "I'm wasting too much time moderating things over there, I need a little more time for the full release. Don't forget to wishlist and pre-oder."

1694084421868.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Both ICSTOR and Onyxdime will come around eventually and release the update for this game, just takes time.

• Haha
Reactions: deesnuts

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I take it, the game has not been updated again then? Been away from the site, and the game for a while due to job searching, then preparing for my new job next week (Yipee!)

I actually feared ,for a couple of minutes, sometimes last week, that I may have missed the release of the game... Imagine the irony, waiting years to see what kind of things pops out of his bowels, and miss it at the last minute...

• Haha
Reactions: deesnuts

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I take it, the game has not been updated again then? Been away from the site, and the game for a while due to job searching, then preparing for my new job next week (Yipee!)

I actually feared ,for a couple of minutes, sometimes last week, that I may have missed the release of the game... Imagine the irony, waiting years to see what kind of things pops out of his bowels, and miss it at the last minute...
Last thing I heard is that the game is supposed to have a new update sometime this month.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes