Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Okay. Back to my question of pertinence. What is taking the developer so long to release this update? I am only guessing that they are still testing betas at the moment perfecting this game by adding kinky worthwhile content.
Counting laundered money takes times you know. All those small unmarked bills you know.

1694103072437.jpeg

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
That, and the game itself, is barely even close to being what it was originally planned to be, with the alleged Patreon forced changes. It basically removes a large chunk of what the original backers actually.... backed.

So yeah, even if it is released, it is going to be a massive clusterfuck of disappointment for just about everyone.
Its even more funny when you know that he wanted to release the final game in January without the promised ending. Onyxdime said that the Promised ending should take about 3 months to develop in March, if Icstor wanted it to be in the Game. In May, we should have gotten Milfy mafia. Now we have september without the Promised endings, without the second Game and without the final Edition of MC.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Its even more funny when you know that he wanted to release the final game in January without the promised ending. Onyxdime said that the Promised ending should take about 3 months to develop in March, if Icstor wanted it to be in the Game. In May, we should have gotten Milfy mafia. Now we have August without the Promised endings, without the second Game and without the final Edition of MC.
So basically:

1694107375382.jpeg

Reactions: hailua00000

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I want to see a 23 min 56 second youtube video essay covering this thread and the game after 8 years when the game will be released.
I'm so tempted to record a 23 min 56 seconds video of nothing, except one slide at the beginning that goes: " Shit happens, lies happened, game was not released. The end."

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes