Dasati

May 30, 2017
And MC from this game is blackmailing his teacher, steals millions from his own father... Pure saint...
Just to point out he doesn't "steal millions from his own father". Bob was going to use insider trading (illegal btw) in order to help his company profit. The MC himself didn't receive a cent of it. He's no saint, but neither is he anywhere near as bad as some MC's, especially in Icstors previous games.

I would also argue that the blackmailing of his teacher, whilst bad. isn't as terrible as some other MC's. He only blackmails have after encouragement from Judy, and the only reason he even can blackmail her in the first place is because of her own wrongdoing.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Just to point out he doesn't "steal millions from his own father".
From whom then he stole those millions?
Bob was going to use insider trading (illegal btw) in order to help his company profit.
That doesn't disapprove fact that MC is stealing from his own father.
The MC himself didn't receive a cent of it.
So he doesn't beg his father for money? Or steals from his father's SUV? Or from his father's office?

Khada

Sep 9, 2017

Latest news from ICSTOR Patreon page. (September 30th)

"Hey everyone,
It’s the end of the month so I want to post on an update about the current progress and plans for the future! :)

Version 0.5:

For those who don’t know the most recent vote chose Linda as the character that we should focus on - so this update is centred around her, and improving her relationship level up to 4. There’s going to be a lot of hot action!

Future versions - Others characters?

I know many of you want to see other characters’ stories developed as well. Not only Linda/Caroline/Sara so I want to propose the solution that I used on version 0.4. One character is decided by Patrons in the poll as it used to be and the second character will be chosen by us. This will add some attention to other characters! What do you guys think?

Also looking at the results of all previous polls I see that Macy is the least liked character. Is there any specific reason for this? Is her character model ugly? Do you dislike her character? If you want I can propose a few new versions of her? This should not take me long, maybe one day since she has only less than 10 renders. Let me know in the comments if I should consider that :)

Progress:

At the moment about 50% of the renders are complete. I know we have a small delay in promised 6 weeks but due to some technical stuff I wasn’t able to render for an week at the beginning of this month. (New SSD disk, New system, I had to download everything again,Then fixing all textures and models.) We’re aiming to release this update by the of the next month though!

Previews:

Preview as always are available on our Discord channel. At the moment there was only posted one pic that you can see above :)

Discord Link:

Animation Goal:

I know that we passed this goal which makes us very happy. To be honest I wasn’t suspecting that this goal will be completed so fast. For sure not in this year! Which means that I'm still not prepared and I still need to buy a new hardware, but I can’t do it yet, so at the moment this goal is in test phase because I don’t want to create longer delays only because of this. We’ll see how it will work.

I’ll try to add one fully animated scene per two updates, but I don’t know if I’ll manage to add it to the next one if I want to release it as we planned above. (But, I will try! Because those scenes should be animated as much as possible :D !)

Thanks again for your continued support. We really appreciate you continuing to support us each month"

spas

Jun 22, 2017
well I kind sad to see one of best erotic games with so many patreon -(money) and have "team" going slow and with so much low content - great work hope next update is good not just teas.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
well I kind sad to see one of best erotic games with so many patreon -(money) and have "team" going slow and with so much low content - great work hope next update is good not just teas.
The game started this year and for content if has enough over 2 hours but all is how we do it skip or read.As for updates this is 0.4 and it has a lot of scenes even most animated plus some sex scenes.I don't know what more do you want the game goes with High-Quality some games take years and don't have close to what this game has.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
you think that this is slow? try Dual family or Dating my daughter, actually you only get tease and a some side characters short sex scenes o voyeur of 1-2 renders

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
With all due respect, but this is one of the worst posts in this thread, which honestly is already an accomplishment in itself.

You're delusional if you think that the updates provide low content. Have you actually counted just how many new renders have been added just with v0.4 and do you have any clue how long just one of said renders take to make? We're talking about CGIs of the highest quality here.
Besides, even if you're brainlessly skipping through the whole game to see some bewbs, you'd be occupied for an hour.

So please, think before you post, just a little.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
how sexy is linda, wow ...................... hopefully there is finally this sexual relationship

the trouble of Milfy City is that once you've played all the others (except for 2/3) you look like old games(in fact I play very few now), now Icstor has become the reference point for 3D

( Sorry my english )

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Dear ICSTOR and the team! Would it be possible to fix one issue that I've noticed in the dialogs?
Thing is, MC is kinda in love with these girls, and they are kinda have feelings with MC. BUT at the same time they keep bringing up their exes in conversations and and bed talks, telling how they did stuff with them and all that this is offputting. I mean I'm all for 'classics': 'I am filthy this and do me like dirty that'. But that's not the same thing as: "Listen! Ive done so many things with so many guys thats why I am so good at that'.

Reactions: Zero919

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Dear ICSTOR and the team! Would it be possible to fix one issue that I've noticed in the dialogs?
Thing is, MC is kinda in love with these girls, and they are kinda have feelings with MC. BUT at the same time they keep bringing up their exes in conversations and and bed talks, telling how they did stuff with them and all that this is offputting. I mean I'm all for 'classics': 'I am filthy this and do me like dirty that'. But that's not the same thing as: "Listen! Ive done so many things with so many guys thats why I am so good at that'.
It is for me too when you fuck you don't really talk about other partners and what you did with them the most goes for the older sister but what can we do just mind block it and fuck them till they only think about the mc

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
This topic has already been discussed thoroughly when the 0.4 update first released, and Caroline's certain dialogues with MC was changed accordingly with the 0.4c hotfix. Also the writer told us that they'd be more careful about this subject from now on.

Reactions: maybemaybe

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
The team did get a lot of negative feedback on their Patreon regarding the ex talk, which they did patch out for Caroline. Wonder if its a cultural thing? Where is the ICSTOR team from anyway, anyone know?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes