katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The MC in this game is practically a saint compared to the kid in Milf's Villa. That guy was a 100% pure shithead.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its the boy who is the victim here! He is being terrorized by her sexual predator of a mom, enduring all the pain and suffering of getting blowjobs all over the place and..and..waitaminute what the hell i'm talking about, if this is abuse i'm a total sub then! :D

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
This story must be like this: all women have to want it so. Ergo: MC is innocent of all, he doing. Also Celia. she has to be a bad girl, so that's good, what MC doing with her. And, you will see, on end, Ceila will be thankfull. In this story. :confused:

MC fuck his mom - and ...
Its the boy who is the victim here! He is being terrorized by her sexual predator of a mom, enduring all the pain and suffering of getting blowjobs all over the place and..and..waitaminute what the hell i'm talking about, if this is abuse i'm a total sub then! :D

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wait what does Mike do that's that bad? The worst thing I can think of is sending fake emails from a columnist to his mother to try to convince her that porking her son is okay.
I was referring to the main character from this game.
Also, Mike is a manipulator.

@Zkadlock Stop telling people they shouldn't like what they like.
If the material in this game offends you, you shouldn't play it.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes