oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Maybe, but I can hope tha we can have a happy ending with the MC and the youger sister togheter.
This MC never seek the hapiness from sarah. He only hurt sarah on roof. Sarah say him many time, this hurt. But he never hear on Sarah. But, in oposit to this it give in Milfy City also lovely scenes . Like this:
(1).png (2).png (3).png
Dreaming is free.
If you like to dream from love, play Space Paws.
All Endings ends in love.
(11).png (12).png (13).png (14).png

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
This MC never seek the hapiness from sarah. He only hurt sarah on roof. Sarah say him many time, this hurt. But he never hear on Sarah. But, in oposit to this it give in Milfy City also lovely scenes . Like this:
View attachment 155763 View attachment 155764 View attachment 155765

View attachment 155767 View attachment 155768 View attachment 155769 View attachment 155770
It was hard for me to understand at first.

patate

Jul 26, 2017
So i installed the incest patch but it doesn't seem to work. I'm still on the beginning but it looks like he isn't related to his "family". That makes me sad :(

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So i installed the incest patch but it doesn't seem to work. I'm still on the beginning but it looks like he isn't related to his "family". That makes me sad :(
I understand you. But, Milfy City have also many lovely scenes. Look only this and not read the texts. Look what Linda and Sarah doing in Love. And not, what MC doing. Then you not get sad. And you can look forward about the lovely scenes and be happy with this.

patate

Jul 26, 2017
I know, the thing is i played the game when it was first released so i'm used to see them as "real" family.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Search gave no answer. Can i turn off the white flash at the cumming scenes? Extremely annoying

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i couldn't get 2 of the secrets because the locations are no longer available, which is dumb. i hope we get more of the twins.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 155763 View attachment 155764 View attachment 155765

View attachment 155767 View attachment 155768 View attachment 155769 View attachment 155770
You need to play the game again or read slow.Sara has one of the most loving story so far in the game.The main character with her takes things slow and does not want to hurt her.But for the other girls he is all for sex.Even her weekend event is him and her having fun.As for the roof she is the one saying that she is scared of sex and then we say to take things slow.She then asks for anal we get the scene but when she is saying that she can't take it anymore because it is hurting her we can stop.There are so many more other scenes when we just try to be nice and love her with no sex.In the end is us who will pick what we do in this game so if you picked to fuck her anal and not stop when she asks then that is your mistake.As for other games don't put images or at least put spoiler tag.

Reactions: aaronburr

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hopefully ............. anyway Icstor with the next game will be really hard to overcome, female characters are all beautiful and sexy, for example Linda is one of the best Milf ever appeared in a 3D game (and I have seen so many)

my ranking:

-Linda (Milfy city)
-Juliana (Timestamps Unconditional Love)
-Melissa (FILF)
-Mrs Turner (Dream of Desire)
-Claire ( Man Of The House )

(Sorry my english )

Reactions: Dimos18380

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
No, he is doing fine. He is the the most amiable among Icstor's main characters :)
It can be like that. A game character is good for Icstor when as many as possible want to see what that character is doing. If the majority of players enjoy seeing Sarah cry, then this is good and useful for Icstor and must be so. And Sarah have to cry. For Istor, love is when it brings money. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For Istor, love is when it brings money. :)
He strives to earn good money, yes, but thats alright, this is a business venture in the end.
If the majority of players enjoy seeing Sarah cry
You present this in black and white. A bit obsessed over Sara aren't you ;) The way i see it you are overreacting her reaction, read it the wrong way, coming to wrong conclusions. Sara and MC are doing fine, they are actually both instinct- and desire driven. They aren't hurting one another, its simply the rough edges in the chemistry that is brewing between them. All if fine.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
It can be like that. A game character is good for Icstor when as many as possible want to see what that character is doing. If the majority of players enjoy seeing Sarah cry, then this is good and useful for Icstor and must be so. And Sarah have to cry. For Istor, love is when it brings money. :)
It is Sara can you read to get that right and no you are the one who is making her cry not us you are your thinking.Stop writing comments about us making her cry because that is not true you are just lying

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes