oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Omg your so blind
1.You were saying stuff for roof that we hurt her when we can back off and not hurt her.
2.Now you say stuff for some images and not even putting all of the images of the full scene.Do you even read the text or what.
3.Let me tell you want happened next we stop she want to continue we change position so that she can feel good and after that she likes it after the sex we tell her that we love her that she is the only one for us our girlfriend.And we even get her lube so yea.Read before you post
4.If you think that this is us hurting her then you are a virgin because you don't understand what sex or love is or how they work
Why you not ask Sarah, what she like, you doing with her? She have own Idea. She not like, you put your finger in her asshole or somethin others. Ask her. This make pain. I know this. Everytime, the Doc examin my back Hole - to see, all is OK - this make me much pain and i hate this. And im so glad, my wife never want put one, two, three finger in this hole. :)

Sarah like, you examin her very interesting vagina. with her many interesting parts. Ask her. If you not know - here, it give a thing with name "klitoris". This part you need study very good with your Eyes, Finger and Tongue. Long. long time! Sarah like this! You need ask ! :)

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Why you not ask Sarah, what she like, you doing with her? She have own Idea. She not like, you put your finger in her asshole or somethin others. Ask her. This make pain. I know this. Everytime, the Doc examin my back Hole - to see, all is OK - this make me much pain and i hate this. And im so glad, my wife never want put one, two, three finger in this hole. :)

Sarah like, you examin her very interesting vagina. with her many interesting parts. Ask her. If you not know - here, it give a thing with name "klitoris". This part you need study very good with your Eyes, Finger and Tongue. Long. long time! Sarah like this! You need ask ! :)
wtf are you saying are you on drugs

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
wtf are you saying are you on drugs
What he is saying that he doesn't like games where the mc makes advances that are not 100%, fully consensual. I think this sneakcreepy, sleepadvances that bother him.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018

1.It is SARA
2.Even the doctor does not want to put his fingers in your asshole but that is his job and he does know that you have pain so he does it faster so he can end it . I know i am a doctor but i don't do that hole opening.
3.Please don't use real life and game they are way way different
4.Big differences between sex and going to the doctor.Doctor doing his job sex is about pleasure and making your partner feel good.
5.When we are in the game about Sara nobody asks her to do anal she wants it not us.She does anal because she is virgin and she is scared having vaginal sex so she goes with anal.
6.Even when we tell her the 1 time that we love her she is scared of us thinking that we will never love her and this leads to her trying and trying to make us feel good and making us fell in love with her.And this leads her doing blowjobs and swallowing the cum and doing anal so we can love her when we already do and we tell her that.

Reactions: Subyan

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
hopefully ............. anyway Icstor with the next game will be really hard to overcome, female characters are all beautiful and sexy, for example Linda is one of the best Milf ever appeared in a 3D game (and I have seen so many)

my ranking:

-Linda (Milfy city)
-Juliana (Timestamps Unconditional Love)
-Melissa (FILF)
-Mrs Turner (Dream of Desire)
-Claire ( Man Of The House )

(Sorry my english )
The mom from Big Brother ???

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
1.It is SARA
2.Even the doctor does not want to put his fingers in your asshole but that is his job and he does know that you have pain so he does it faster so he can end it . I know i am a doctor but i don't do that hole opening.
3.Please don't use real life and game they are way way different
4.Big differences between sex and going to the doctor.Doctor doing his job sex is about pleasure and making your partner feel good.
pleasure ? feel good ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5.When we are in the game about Sara nobody asks her to do anal she wants it not us.She does anal because she is virgin and she is scared having vaginal sex so she goes with anal.
6.Even when we tell her the 1 time that we love her she is scared of us thinking that we will never love her and this leads to her trying and trying to make us feel good and making us fell in love with her.And this leads her doing blowjobs and swallowing the cum and doing anal so we can love her when we already do and we tell her that.
That's no use to you. It hurts her and she feel sad, cries: Consequently: You did it wrong. You lost.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
pleasure ? feel good ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's no use to you. It hurts her and she feel sad, cries: Consequently: You did it wrong. You lost.
You seem to have developed an unhealthy relationship to a fictional character. It would be best IMO for you to keep your distance and take a long break from this game. I'm concerned about your and ... well ... our sanity.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
You seem to have developed an unhealthy relationship to a fictional character. It would be best IMO for you to keep your distance and take a long break from this game. I'm concerned about your and ... well ... our sanity.
That's very interesting, what you saying.
What is a healthy/unhealthy relationship with a fictional character?
what is real sanity in fictional worlds ?

Is healthy when the fictional person is sad? Has pain? is hurt ? is crying?
What gives joy in the imagination makes also joy in reality. and vice versa.
Phantasy and imagination determine the experiences.

joe R

Mar 4, 2018
Agreed, ICSTOR is being pretty clever with letting some of the MILF's take the lead, in this case Mom and Yazmin, this way it gives them character as well as making the MC less predatory, which is one of the problems i have with quite a few games, the MC develops from a fairly normal perv to a quite a predatory character in the name of the player getting as many scenes as possible.
one more reason i like this game

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes