sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
The team did get a lot of negative feedback on their Patreon regarding the ex talk, which they did patch out for Caroline. Wonder if its a cultural thing? Where is the ICSTOR team from anyway, anyone know?
I don't get it. What's wrong with it?

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
I did find the "set back" frustrating and pointless. It didn't add any value to the story, it was as confusing for me as it clearly was for the character.

Reactions: bigpenniser

konviktshun

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 91409
Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-08-31
Developer/Publisher: ICSTOR -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Character Name Change:
All questions must go into the thread, any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.
Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted.

Download:
PC: - - - -
MAC: - - -

Compressed:

EXTRAS:
- - -
Shared by @Ryahn , Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
One of my favs

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
0.5 is mainly about Linda right? so what about Judy?
Icstor said that they want to make updates in their way. That means evey update they will make a poll and patrons will choose the next character for the update. Their way is that they want to make a character update for least wanted character on the poll. Which means they will make larger updates for the game.

Reactions: Khada

SethF95

Sep 13, 2018
Why on earth is Bob such a damn likable dude? Sure, he's got his kink going on and he's definitely no looker (to put it mildly), but I don't think we know if he's actually cheating and all of his interactions are straight chill, even regarding his relationship trouble.

Seriously, I'd have mixed feelings about banging Linda's brains out, but weirdly I think he'd be into it if he actually knew about it, but Bob being Bob sorta locks out the French twin route for me. Wish there was an option to narc on them and see what he'd do with the information.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Am I the only one experiencing problem with Liza's footjob? No animation, just blank. Checking upon my game folder, there's no "video" folder, no other webm files either. I downloaded from both mega links but alas, both has the same issue.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes