Khada

Sep 9, 2017
0.5 is mainly about Linda right? so what about July?
Yes, 0.5 update is going to be centered around Linda, since she got most of the votes. But there's going to be at least one another character, which is chosen by ICSTOR and his team, to get some new content as well. We don't know who it's going to be, though.

Reactions: gldrays and ccav999

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
I have some suspicions that in future updates there will be something like Linda-Therapist, Caroline -and her girl-friend or Sara-Macy scenes. I`d very much like these variants to be optional and not mandatory. I truly dont like to share whats mine.

Reactions: Hobo

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have some suspicions that in future updates there will be something like Linda-Therapist, Caroline -and her girl-friend or Sara-Macy scenes. I`d very much like these variants to be optional and not mandatory. I truly dont like to share whats mine.
You don't like threesomes? Or you don't want FF or FM scenes that don't involve the MC?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I forgot who actually Macy was. There's just tons of more interesting characters in the game.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
ICSTOR loosing his patrons. Almost 200 from last week. Whats happening?
Au contraire, things have never been better!

ICSTOR tends to get a steady increase of new Patreons throughout the month, and then some will leave towards the end. As you can see, he has always lost less than he gained during the month - leading to a net growth.

The big success seems to have been Milfy City - prior to this things were in a slow, steady decline.

Source: (The Patron numbers are somewhat accurate, I'm not sure where they get the earnings number from; take it with a pinch of salt because I'm honestly not sure if they're even slightly correct.)

ICSTOR Patreon History.png

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes