master861

Nov 4, 2022
Looks like that page is basically, stealing shit from other games o_O
Yes seem to me to but then ther are stealing realy bad because:
is are diffent engine then renpy ther conffusing rpg maker with renpy :ROFLMAO:
But 49 subscribers so far or maybe its are backup for ICSTOR that he can get more money :unsure:

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
But 49 subscribers so far or maybe its are backup for ICSTOR that he can get more money :unsure:
There's also content from other games and creators, like NLT's Genesis Order.
This person is basically cloning the original creators' posts and promising download links.

EDIT: Genesis Order is made with RPG maker, which is likely why there's an RPG tag.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yes i dit take are closer look at that site even the download links are only for higher tiers as on the orginal sites :mad:.
I see it coming that if some of the devs see this site ther not gona allow any mor uploads to f95zone because of this ripping site.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
my friend : im getting old bro but my fav game hasnt got any update for years
me : yandere sim? yeah no chances.
my friend : no, its milf city! the dev promise us its comming, i believe him! he never lie!
me : *buy ticket to north korea*

me in north Korea : fuck you kim!

THE END

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
can we just mass report his steam page for scam or something?:unsure:
Steam iirc doesn't do much for that. The best a person can do is review bomb the game on release. Unless some one collects all the data of icstor's fraudulent behavior and passes them on ward. Then it would be a matter to see if Steam would do anything. But I wouldn't put hope on steam doing the right thing.

Reactions: DutchMaestro
Jan 27, 2018
i already know you would suck ICSTOR off if he asked you to
The entire industry operates in a gray area skirting all the various websites' and payment processors' terms of service, when people like you get the brilliant idea of punishing a developer you don't like by snitching you put the entire industry in jeopardy for no reason
and it's also annoying because none of you seem to understand what patronage is, it's none of your business whether the people paying him get their money's worth or not

Reactions: FunFuntomes

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
The entire industry operates in a gray area skirting all the various websites' and payment processors' terms of service, when people like you get the brilliant idea of punishing a developer you don't like by snitching you put the entire industry in jeopardy for no reason
and it's also annoying because none of you seem to understand what patronage is, it's none of your business whether the people paying him get their moneys worth or not
u dont understand he is offended for the patreons and that means something ok

Reactions: DutchMaestro

MtHopkins

Oct 21, 2019
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph your English is atrocious. Almost as bad as “soso”. :unsure: :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes