Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Just to let y'all know, all this pointless back and forth is going to be deleted by mods. I suggest, heavily, that everyone CALM DOWN. When something happens, it happens. No point filling up this thread with 30 more pages of idiotic back and forth for no reason
If it weren't for these perverts in the thread, a game that hasn't been officially updated in three years would have been forgotten long ago :HideThePain:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Then enjoy having your posts deleted I guess.

No skin off of my back, just trying to calm people down. Outta my hands. Enjoy being kids fighting over the sandbox then
I've talked a lot of shit here and I haven't seen any of my comments getting deleted in a long time.

Nov 17, 2019
I don't think the mods care about it anymore. Without the "pointless" back and forth this thread would be dead. If we can't get joy from the game let us at least get some joy by talking shit here.
Mods deleted my comment making fun of the dudes who get all annoyed at the mention of NTR (because of course someone had to bring up NTR in a game that doesnt have any at all). They will delete everything (including this) when they make their rounds.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Just to let y'all know, all this pointless back and forth is going to be deleted by mods. I suggest, heavily, that everyone CALM DOWN. When something happens, it happens. No point filling up this thread with 30 more pages of idiotic back and forth for no reason
But it’s so much fun reading through all this shit-talking, better than a night at the comedy club.

Reactions: Panxatoni

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023
Then enjoy having your posts deleted I guess.

No skin off of my back, just trying to calm people down. Outta my hands. Enjoy being kids fighting over the sandbox then
oh shush and go start yet another account. tryna backseat mod then play it off like you don't care.. if you didn't care you wouldn't be trying to "calm ppl down" lmao. why you keep starting new accounts anyway? embarrassed by the post count you rack up in a short time?

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
oh shush and go start yet another account. tryna backseat mod then play it off like you don't care.. if you didn't care you wouldn't be trying to "calm ppl down" lmao. why you keep starting new accounts anyway? embarrassed by the post count you rack up in a short time?
Concern troll is concerned.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes