boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
wait, wasnt it supposed to be milfy mafia? also, what the fuck is this lowest tier garbage mobile game lookin ass teaser piece of shit? how is anyone supposed to get excited about a game by this image?
Always a pleasure to point people who don't know about it to the original "Project X".

It was pretty hilarious when his community manager kept posting how he is ready to make posts about the gameplay and other things but hasn't heard from Icstor and he hasn't been given any preview renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A year later he wrote on Patreon that the game is "on hold" for Milfy Mafia because the original scope was just too big.
It was certainly not because he couldn't be bothered to actually work on the game to the point were he couldn't produce a single render for the scheduled community updates.

Last edited:

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Always a pleasure to point people who don't know about it to the original "Project X".

It was pretty hilarious when his community manager kept posting how he is ready to make posts about the gameplay and other things but hasn't heard from Icstor and he hasn't been given any preview renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A year later he wrote on Patreon that the game is "on hold" for Milfy Mafia because the original scope was just to big.
It was certainly not because he couldn't be bothered to actually work on the game to the point were he couldn't produce a single render for the scheduled community updates.
i remember milfy mafia, the teaser image was pretty much the same as this one, only a slightly different male model, in front of a different background... but same sitting pose, same shitty mobile game-like logo, zero creativity.

the sheer fkin hubris of this dude

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 02-49-54 Ren'Py - Abandoned - Milfy City v0.71b ICSTOR.png

:KEK::KEK:

So I just learnt by chance 5 mins ago that a final ending is supposedly seeing the light of day any time now :Kappa:
I've been completely out of the loop for years: what did he finally do with Celia? Will the original content with her still be there or was it nuked without compassion? That is, hypothetically speaking, if the final update isn't yet another figment of Icstie's imagination.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
lol is true ? Milfycity final edition trailer o something ? lol i never belived this game would be finished XD this was the first or second +18 renpy game i played
As far as I know, this is one of the oldest AVNs on this site as well. So, it's pretty normal that many of us have had that one as one of the first, if not the first AVN we played :)

If memory serves, ICSTOR's games, big brother and ICcreations' were some of the biggest/most popular games back in that time, for small/indie devs (we have to ignore the professional japanese/hentai games of that time, since we're talking a different beast here), hence, a lot of players will have memories from those as well. With a high chance those were their first AVNs as well :)

I think it only came out like 2 years after F95 was created or something like that.

I believe F95 was started end of 2016. Thinking about it now, the users that were just 18 back then, are now 25. Imagine that, most of the younglings of that era, are now working people :D

This game, may well be the oldest game "still in development" on this site, which would be rivaling some AAA games as far as "time in development" goes. I could well be wrong, but the only game that has been "in development" longer without a released product at this point, may be star citizen.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes