Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I asked a question yesterday but nobody answered :cry:

What happened to Celia's "banned" content? Was it somehow kept in the game through a patch or something, or was it mercilessly removed and is no longer part of the game? In the latter case, has her story been rewritten in any way?

Reactions: frankylili19

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I asked a question yesterday but nobody answered :cry:

What happened to Celia's "banned" content? Was it somehow kept in the game through a patch or something, or was it mercilessly removed and is no longer part of the game? In the latter case, has her story been rewritten in any way?
Version posted here still contains Celia content, and other things Patreon asked to be removed. Version offered on his Patreon doesn't contain those things.
If this game ever gets released again, and chances this will happen are pretty minimal, it's not hard to post a some kind of bonus downloadable content...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Aristos

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Version posted here still contains Celia content, and other things Patreon asked to be removed. Version offered on his Patreon doesn't contain those things.
If this game ever gets released again, and chances this will happen are pretty minimal, it's not hard to post a some kind of bonus downloadable content...
He could just release an uncensored version on SS. The next update is supposed to be the last one anyways.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Good to know that IF it ever gets a release the Celia stuff will be in it.
It's crazy to think the last time I played this thing was probably 3 years ago.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Good to know that IF it ever gets a release the Celia stuff will be in it.
It's crazy to think the last time I played this thing was probably 3 years ago.
Last time I played this game was months ago, and right now I still don't play it.

Reactions: Aristos

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
IF there is really an update Icstor-scammmer and company, yes Onyxdime I mean you, won’t release it until the Patron numbers stop growing. That might be months away.

Reactions: Jarul

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
IF there is really an update Icstor-scammmer and company, yes Onyxdime I mean you, won’t release it until the Patron numbers stop growing. That might be months away.
At this point I think that even if he didn't release any update for the next 10 years his patreon numbers would probably still barely decrease.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
At this point I think that even if he didn't release any update for the next 10 years his patreon numbers would probably still barely decrease.
Well, I guess that is what happens when you have a discord full of fans who are yes men! A steady income!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, I guess that is what happens when you have a discord full of fans who are yes men! A steady income!
Well I guess I was wrong he actually lost a shitton of subs but for some reason despite the fact that the game is tagged as abandoned he has regained a lot of them in the last year.
asdasdasd.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Honestly, even if this game's update does come to fruition, the game will most likely have a shitload of bugs.
Assuming if the beta testers didn't test the game firstly.

Reactions: Noe174
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes