Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hilarious that the story is alpha is taking so long. I guess if you do a shitty enough job on the first try, fixing everything up can take... forever? is that the idea with the new narrative? But don't worry...
top-men-indiana-jones.gif

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
To ICSTOR, and his team's, credit... They really should make a game about edging. For so many months now they have kept us on the verge. Only to pull away. So if they made a game about it it would be top tier, no doubt.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
To ICSTOR, and his team's, credit... They really should make a game about edging. For so many months now they have kept us on the verge. Only to pull away. So if they made a game about it it would be top tier, no doubt.
What an interactive "financial ruin" JOIs? I swear all the supporters are into it!
1694388031691.png

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You're only "on the verge" if you still believe in anything ICSTOR or his team say.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
My two cents contribution
Here are some Bug Free codes, send this to ICSTOR so that the update can release faster
12333.png

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there any other dev who gets the same amount of hate icstor does?
I don't know if there is anyone as hated as ICSTOR. But bluecat (dev from ecchi sensei) probably gets a lot of hate as well. I haven't been on that thread in a long time, so I don't know if people are still active there.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes