Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there any other dev who gets the same amount of hate icstor does?
I don't know if there is anyone as hated as ICSTOR. But bluecat (dev from ecchi sensei) probably gets a lot of hate as well. I haven't been on that thread in a long time, so I don't know if people are still active there.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I don't know if there is anyone as hated as ICSTOR. But bluecat (dev from ecchi sensei) probably gets a lot of hate as well. I haven't been on that thread in a long time, so I don't know if people are still active there.
People shouldn't hate developers. Developers put hard effort and work into developing the games, and if it were not for the developers developing the game, the game would never be finished. Developers are needed, and the hatred towards them is not right.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
People shouldn't hate developers. Developers put hard effort and work into developing the games, and if it were not for the developers developing the game, the game would never be finished. Developers are needed, and the hatred towards them is not right.
In most cases I would agree with you, but when you constantly lie to people it's really hard not to hate that person.

MtHopkins

Oct 21, 2019
The way you phrase things very much reminds me of the insufferable Kitty Farmer from Donnie Darko.

1694395902692.gif

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The way you phrase things very much reminds me of the insufferable Kitty Farmer from Donnie Darko.

View attachment 2920355
I try my best to stay on topic. Some of my posts that I post don't make sense, henceforth, I delete the ones that don't make sense. Also, I understand that people are still eagerly waiting for the update for this game, there is still hope, we just have to patient. Remember patience is a virtue.

Blade3000

May 21, 2022
Yeah, developers in this case if nothing has been made in 2 years... I'd scammer is a more appropriate terms especialy since dates were made and broken again and again.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Is there any other dev who gets the same amount of hate icstor does?
MMMmmm i think Komisari of Hero's Harem Guild is near... in work, behavior and be hated... one or two white knight, all others hate him.
And with no update his game in 2.5 years, but a little winter update made in 6 month from decemeber and out on may (20 min of play). This forum is fun to read at least... he even disable this forum on discord, the hate was big here too.
Yep i think same level.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Boopeeman

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yeah, developers in this case if nothing has been made in 2 years... I'd scammer is a more appropriate terms especialy since dates were made and broken again and again.
I understood the first part of your sentence, but the second part of your sentence had me confused. :confused:

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Watcha cooking ? I would've walk past this post, but you posted it here. If dev's hardworking and deliver content, being crystal clear with backers - okay. But we're talking about icstor here. There's an individual cauldron for guys like he is in hell.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Watcha cooking ? I would've walk past this post, but you posted it here. If dev's hardworking and deliver content, being crystal clear with backers - okay. But we're talking about icstor here. There's an individual cauldron for guys like he is in hell.
Okay. So in a nutshell you still think ICSTOR is a scammer? Do you doubt ICSTOR that he will not release this coming update?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: flaweddd

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Okay. So in a nutshell you still think ICSTOR is a scammer? Do you doubt ICSTOR that he will not release this coming update?
Guy literally released no content for more than a year while getting all the patron subs all along, then he announced he would release the final update on January of this year, then he delayed to March, then May, then indefinitely (as of now). This pattern is generally considered as fraud or to the very least an unethical practice. But if you want to defend him no matter what then I have nothing to say.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Guy literally released no content for more than a year while getting all the patron subs all along, then he announced he would release the final update on January of this year, then he delayed to March, then May, then indefinitely (as of now). This pattern is generally considered as fraud or to the very least an unethical practice. But if you want to defend him no matter what then I have nothing to say.
You gave a good and observant explanation, I never really knew the truth behind why people actually thought ICSTOR was a scammer. After from what you said, that sheds light on this.

Reactions: potopka

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
You gave a good and observant explanation, I never really knew the truth behind why people actually thought ICSTOR was a scammer. After from what you said, that sheds light on this.
I don’t think his actions could be considered as a fraud as well as any other felony. The developer gains his money from patreon on voluntary basis without any legal bindings like contracts or deeds. People on patreon are capable to mitigate their losses judging on the update track record of Icstor. There are a good-faith devs with a strong reputation. They are few, but they are presented on the market. I can mention Faerin and NLT without any doubt. Nobody holds a gun to the head of patrons in order to make them support Icstor.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Dev of Waifu academy good student ICSTOR, Twin Maniax , dev Glacerose and this mirage game

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes