GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I think in terms of any legal consequence, it's at least plausible that anyone involved in the operation of the Patreon could be taken to court if they never release an update.

If someone promises a specific product, reach their funding goal, and fail to deliver the product, they could face a breach of contract claim. For that reason, they need to be very careful in determining what rewards they plan to offer. Failure to deliver or delivering a sub-par product that doesn’t live up to the promised description can bring a claim from the funders for breach of contract, either on an individual basis or as a larger class action.

Overpromising or overstating what they are offering can open them up to more than just a breach of contract claim if they fail to deliver. It can also expose them to claims under consumer protection laws, false advertising laws, or claims under common law such as fraud or negligent misrepresentation, on the theory that they convinced people to give them money by misstating what they’d receive in return.
Are patreons of mc in contractual relations with Icstor? There is no agreement in written, there is no adherence to any existing agreement. Should we assume Icstor ubo as a proper defendant upon claim he will insist on the absence of promises to make his work. Something like people pay because they like tenders and plot. Imao we’d better to claim versus patreon for permitting such a fraud behaviour.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
After I read the recent replies, I have finally come to realize this game is going really nowhere. This game's development is just like waiting for the game Operation Lovecraft. I am saddened to hear that ICSTOR just doesn't really care about his fans, and he will just keep delaying this update until he successfully finishes it. This is quite the disappointment.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Trailer from Steam
I always find people saying what they do as a labour of "love" are usually bullshitting. I 100% believe if icstor wasn't making money from this he wouldn't do it.

People like Agentredgirl who knows that some pirates start paying her and she builds connection with them. I think it was WilTylor who talked about that he would work all week then do gamedev stuff on the weekend. Things like that are labours of love.

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
I always find people saying what they do as a labour of "love" are usually bullshitting. I 100% believe if icstor wasn't making money from this he wouldn't do it.

People like Agentredgirl who knows that some pirates start paying her and she builds connection with them. I think it was WilTylor who talked about that he would work all week then do gamedev stuff on the weekend. Things like that are labours of love.
They will launch it?

1694410221114.png

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
After I read the recent replies, I have finally come to realize this game is going really nowhere. This game's development is just like waiting for the game Operation Lovecraft. I am saddened to hear that ICSTOR just doesn't really care about his fans, and he will just keep delaying this update until he successfully finishes it. This is quite the disappointment.
And thanks to this experience of promising dates and then delaying he learned to never put a release date again.
So with no deadlines or expectation he can scam for way longer.
Hopefully he will be forgotten by then.

Mar 1, 2023
Just played the game after 2 years and wanted to give my 2 cents:

Even with no updates Milfy City is still one of my Top 5 sex games of all time, the renders and animations are in a class of their own, just imagining what could have been if ICSTOR was truly dedicated to this game makes me hard as a rock, speaking of Hard; to this day no game has managed to make me as hard and cum as fast as Milfy City does, other games I can edge the whole day and finish them completely but for this games it takes me multiple days just to finish what we already have.

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
I think in terms of any legal consequence, it's at least plausible that anyone involved in the operation of the Patreon could be taken to court if they never release an update.

If someone promises a specific product, reach their funding goal, and fail to deliver the product, they could face a breach of contract claim. For that reason, they need to be very careful in determining what rewards they plan to offer. Failure to deliver or delivering a sub-par product that doesn’t live up to the promised description can bring a claim from the funders for breach of contract, either on an individual basis or as a larger class action.

Overpromising or overstating what they are offering can open them up to more than just a breach of contract claim if they fail to deliver. It can also expose them to claims under consumer protection laws, false advertising laws, or claims under common law such as fraud or negligent misrepresentation, on the theory that they convinced people to give them money by misstating what they’d receive in return.
Or grow a brain and stop paying him….

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Okay. So in a nutshell you still think ICSTOR is a scammer? Do you doubt ICSTOR that he will not release this coming update?
Can't speak for the guy you are addressing, but yes, I do doubt that. The only evidence that he will release the update is ICSTOR's uncorroborated word, which has proven untrustworthy in the past. He has been promising this update for more than a year now.

Plus, as other posters have discerned, he has a plausible motive for not bothering with an update. Why do any work when people are paying you anyway?

Will he release an update? I don't know. But there is certainly reason to doubt it.

Reactions: D0gs

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Man last time I played this was back in 2019, I guess nothing changed :ROFLMAO:

How does icstor still have loyal fanbase is beyond me

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

1694442542477.png

The website has been updated. I am going to take a shot and say the beta should come out by this weekend (16th Sat or 17th Sun) since he likes weekend releases. If not then...yeah it's up in the air again, but he is inching closer to release, he wants to be done with this game you can tell. He also made a comment on Discord regarding release dates:

1694442292517.png

So expect complete RADIO SILENCE with Milfy Mafia, he's going with the "when I am done I am done" approach...pretty much what he's been doing now but even more so now.

We are at his mercy for this release but I have a strong feeling it's in the next 2 weeks, with delays end of Sept...if not. Then I am not surprised and will just leave it there and if it happens it happens, if not...there are other games that are better than this to wait for.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
View attachment 2921689

The website has been updated. I am going to take a shot and say the beta should come out by this weekend (16th Sat or 17th Sun) since he likes weekend releases. If not then...yeah it's up in the air again, but he is inching closer to release, he wants to be done with this game you can tell. He also made a comment on Discord regarding release dates:

View attachment 2921671

So expect complete RADIO SILENCE with Milfy Mafia, he's going with the "when I am done I am done" approach...pretty much what he's been doing now but even more so now.

We are at his mercy for this release but I have a strong feeling it's in the next 2 weeks, with delays end of Sept...if not. Then I am not surprised and will just leave it there and if it happens it happens, if not...there are other games that are better than this to wait for.
Why say this again? mf has been doing that since the beginning, saying things were coming out a week or so before they were
Only thing is there came a point that the "release next week" of the Caroline update became complete radio silence and no release for almost a year, and then the same for this update but 2 years now
Its only been lately that they begun with the "It should be out by..." to string retards alone and keep them paying
Reminder this shit is on a 8 month delay on top of the 2 years of abandonemente AFTER it was supposedly all finished and ready to be released in parts every 2 weeks
What I am wondering is, what is he going to fuck everyone over with this time? Is it going to be "No aaaaaaaaactually it doesnt have animations, again, those will be in in like a month" again?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes