M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023

View attachment 2921682

The website has been updated. I am going to take a shot and say the beta should come out by this weekend (16th Sat or 17th Sun) since he likes weekend releases. If not then...yeah it's up in the air again, but he is inching closer to release, he wants to be done with this game you can tell. He also made a comment on Discord regarding release dates:

View attachment 2921671

So expect complete RADIO SILENCE with Milfy Mafia, he's going with the "when I am done I am done" approach...pretty much what he's been doing now but even more so now.

We are at his mercy for this release but I have a strong feeling it's in the next 2 weeks, with delays end of Sept...if not. Then I am not surprised and will just leave it there and if it happens it happens, if not...there are other games that are better than this to wait for.
I think it is a bit odd to update his site this soon, would make more sense to do it at the end of the month to keep the sheep subscribed to his patreon.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 2921682

The website has been updated. I am going to take a shot and say the beta should come out by this weekend (16th Sat or 17th Sun) since he likes weekend releases. If not then...yeah it's up in the air again, but he is inching closer to release, he wants to be done with this game you can tell. He also made a comment on Discord regarding release dates:

View attachment 2921671

So expect complete RADIO SILENCE with Milfy Mafia, he's going with the "when I am done I am done" approach...pretty much what he's been doing now but even more so now.

We are at his mercy for this release but I have a strong feeling it's in the next 2 weeks, with delays end of Sept...if not. Then I am not surprised and will just leave it there and if it happens it happens, if not...there are other games that are better than this to wait for.
Milfy Mafia will be the same shit. He will release a few updates to attract people to his SS(I think that game is not meant to be on patreon) and then he will go away for years again. This of course is assuming that he will actually finish this game. I will only believe it when I see it.

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
Okay. So in a nutshell you still think ICSTOR is a scammer? Do you doubt ICSTOR that he will not release this coming update?
I know the question wasn't directed at me, but many in the forum may have the same sentiment here. I do think ICSTOR will eventually release "something". I assume it will be a half-assed conclusion to MC because he's "already focusing on the next game".

But, ICSTOR is milking every penny from this eventual release. The subscriber count went into decline enough that he had to do something to change the trend. He did this by the 15 scheduled previews which weren't even on schedule. Why 15 previews? Did he know all he needed were some renders to milk people even more? Probably.

Releasing a game update also provides a benefit long-term, since it will provide a boost to subscribers and at least a plateau as he promises another game like Milfy Kingdom, Mafia, Harem, City 2, etc.
This will allow for another multi-year, drawn-out project which can be vaguely promised or sparsely updated, providing another solid revenue stream for a few more years.

Rinse, repeat.

Mar 9, 2022
I think it is a bit odd to update his site this soon, would make more sense to do it at the end of the month to keep the sheep subscribed to his patreon.
It makes sense to redesign the Website with the Steam announcement, then Steam-only users will no longer be able to see what his "work ethic" was like and what comments were written on the "updates".

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Bondage in Linda's story - yes.
Dom/Sub style relationship - no.

Dom/Sub is very present in Celia's story though.

You should probably store that comment in the fridge, because it's about to age like milk.
How can something age like milk when you have already been shown to be a liar so many times tho

Reactions: Luka95

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Just played the game after 2 years and wanted to give my 2 cents:

Even with no updates Milfy City is still one of my Top 5 sex games of all time, the renders and animations are in a class of their own, just imagining what could have been if ICSTOR was truly dedicated to this game makes me hard as a rock, speaking of Hard; to this day no game has managed to make me as hard and cum as fast as Milfy City does, other games I can edge the whole day and finish them completely but for this games it takes me multiple days just to finish what we already have.
And yet it has been a long time since this game has been surpassed by masterpieces in animation, story and characters.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
I have to admit, to me, the texture of flaweddd 's comment has become softer and silkier over time, as if the astringent tannins contained inside underwent several physical changes, making them less harsh to my taste buds.
True. And he vouched for the fast programmer. This games coding is not that complex. Doing it full time he could have completed the tasks many times over by now. Only one conclusion can be made that this 1.0 updates coding and debugging is taking so long.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes