Mar 28, 2021
Wham bam, hello people. This thread is pretty legendary, but I was wondering for the people who've known about Milfy City from the start, what were the stuff promised? I read a comment a little bit earlier in the thread where Icstor hasn't been able to keep his promises at all even for what the original patrons backed. So, I was wondering, what was promised? Thanks, if you can enlighten me. It's great to be apart of the thread.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Wham bam, hello people. This thread is pretty legendary, but I was wondering for the people who've known about Milfy City from the start, what were the stuff promised? I read a comment a little bit earlier in the thread where Icstor hasn't been able to keep his promises at all even for what the original patrons backed. So, I was wondering, what was promised? Thanks, if you can enlighten me. It's great to be apart of the thread.
Welcome to the thread good sir, the milfy city most recent update is said to come out sometime in a week.

Refer to this post on page 3642. View the attachment in the post.
This was from yesterday:
View attachment 2914297

Mar 28, 2021
Welcome to the thread good sir, the milfy city most recent update is said to come out sometime in a week.

Refer to this post on page 3642. View the attachment in the post.
Thanks for the reply and warm welcome! I read that snibbit of information though, thank you. I was moreso questioning on what were the things that Icstor promised that wont end up in the final product of the game that we know of. I'll try and look for the OP of the message but they were speaking on things patreons rules didn't allow.

Reactions: hu lover
Mar 28, 2021
That, and the game itself, is barely even close to being what it was originally planned to be, with the alleged Patreon forced changes. It basically removes a large chunk of what the original backers actually.... backed.

So yeah, even if it is released, it is going to be a massive clusterfuck of disappointment for just about everyone.
Wham, it was this message here that got me curious.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thanks for the reply and warm welcome! I read that snibbit of information though, thank you. I was moreso questioning on what were the things that Icstor promised that wont end up in the final product of the game that we know of. I'll try and look for the OP of the message but they were speaking on things patreons rules didn't allow.
No problem, friend. :)
Good to see a new face in the thread.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RicksTheBricks

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Wham, it was this message here that got me curious.
I believe the gist of the discarded content was a storyline where the MC blackmailed his teacher for sex and other humiliations, in retribution for her publicly humiliating him, an event which was the catalyst for the whole story in the first place.

As for when the game's final update is supposed to be released, various sources have been promising that "any day now" since before the new year.

It'll happen when it happens, or it won't happen. Either way, I wouldn't waste any time worrying or waiting (unless you just enjoy the occasional voyeuristic look at the chaotic thread like me).

Reactions: RicksTheBricks

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
The main thing is it seems there won't be any actual endings. Caroline's content ended with the player being given a choice of going for a harem or her solo ending featuring a pregnant Caroline. It has been confirmed that neither will be in the final update.

As far as Patreon related changes go anything nonconsensual had to be changed. I believe the neighbors were removed entirely and Celias content was changed. But there is a high chance that these things will be patched back in. In addition, any reference to any character being in school had to be changed to college. Oh, and the incest stuff but that's obvious.

Only other big promise regarding content that won't make it into the game were the "fully animated sex scenes" he advertized as a goal on Patreon. That goal was reached in 2018 and he responded that he didn't expect it to be reached so quickly and said it's not going to happen immediatly because he doesn't have the hardware and doesn't want to delay things (lol) . Still, he kept it up for nearly 5 more years before removing it. Last capture from waybackmachine has it still up in .

Oh, and on the excuse of him saying in 2018 that the goal that patreons paid for is not going to happen because he doesn't have the equipment for it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Basically the things people liked about the game were taken out. If Milfy City falls in the woods does it make a sound? heh.

Reactions: tuekop
Mar 28, 2021
The main thing is it seems there won't be any actual endings. Caroline's content ended with the player being given a choice of going for a harem or her solo ending featuring a pregnant Caroline. It has been confirmed that neither will be in the final update.

As far as Patreon related changes go anything nonconsensual had to be changed. I believe the neighbors were removed entirely and Celias content was changed. But there is a high chance that these things will be patched back in. In addition, any reference to any character being in school had to be changed to college. Oh, and the incest stuff but that's obvious.

Only other big promise regarding content that won't make it into the game were the "fully animated sex scenes" he advertized as a goal on Patreon. That goal was reached in 2018 and he responded that he didn't expect it to be reached so quickly and said it's not going to happen immediatly because he doesn't want to delay things (lol) . Still, he kept it up for nearly 5 more years before removing it. Last capture from waybackmachine has it still up in .

Oh, and on the excuse of him saying in 2018 that the goal that patreons paid for is not going to happen because he doesn't have the equipment for it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the thorough explanation, It's wild how he still has patrons. Hopefully after the 1.0 "Final Update" of Milfy City drops then he'll be able to fall off although know it's sort of a longshot.

• Haha
Reactions: boxedjack and Jarul
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes