hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Should find something else to wait patiently and eagerly for. This "thing" is not worth anyone's time or money. People keep listening to lies and falling for it each and every single time.
I agree. This game is going nowhere. :cry:(n)

May 12, 2023
Just to let y'all know, all this pointless back and forth is going to be deleted by mods. I suggest, heavily, that everyone CALM DOWN. When something happens, it happens. No point filling up this thread with 30 more pages of idiotic back and forth for no reason

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Just to let y'all know, all this pointless back and forth is going to be deleted by mods. I suggest, heavily, that everyone CALM DOWN. When something happens, it happens. No point filling up this thread with 30 more pages of idiotic back and forth for no reason
Okay good sir. :rolleyes:
I am getting bored of this thread anyways, too many trolls. :PogChamp:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think the mods care about it anymore. Without the "pointless" back and forth this thread would be dead. If we can't get joy from the game let us at least get some joy by talking shit here.

May 12, 2023
I don't think the mods care about it anymore. Without the "pointless" back and forth this thread would be dead. If we can't get joy from the game let us at least get some joy by talking shit here.
Then enjoy having your posts deleted I guess.

No skin off of my back, just trying to calm people down. Outta my hands. Enjoy being kids fighting over the sandbox then

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes