trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
better question is any word on an actual update lol they said sometime around this month/ last month yet here we are just icstor milking this game and not caring that people actually want to play so gl with finding that one out i mean if you want to you can hack him check his ip track him down then hold him hostage to actually finish the game but gl with that
Lol why? There are so many good games on this website by devs who release content.

He will keep stringing people along as long as they let them

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
im worried that in Milfy City's alpha testing phase I will make an entire update, alpha, beta test, and release it. Hope thats not the case, I want to play milfy city. just keeps looking more and more like it could happen... again
Are you a beta tester for milfy city? Just curious.

Reactions: Biltu malakar

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
im not so wrapped up in it that i straight up hate the dude, considering i dont pay for any game i play why should i, its merely annoying that it gets strung along. obviously hes quite a swindler, and i do feel for the people who have/have been paying into it and have been burned.

but, has he ever come out in his own words and said anything? or is it just his "string things along" updates and "word of mouth" through people who "work" with him?

Reactions: tuekop

lewdmaster420

Apr 27, 2018
Honestly at this point why not just release the renders by themselves. It's not like we're here for the in-depth and engaging storyline of why the MC wants to fuck all the women in his family.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Tbh, I believe their organization is terrible but I doubt they don't have 1.0 version. I mean, how Icstor dumb would be if he announced it and then delayed for another month/two/three/year? Like when You are saying You are still working You create illusion but when You're saying that You've got final version You're digging Your own grave. Btw. doesn't Patreon got any rules concerning that?
Don't hold your breath. He has been talking about one final version since at least 2020, even once stating in March 2021 that he estimates it will be ready by May:
"Yes, there will be at least one main big update to Milfy City. I’m now working on the version 1.0 that will contain the main character routes through to the end. The release will be this year for sure, rather faster than later. The date that I can estimate for release is late May 2021[...]"

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Is there even an "upcoming" update? That is the real question...
Indeed I am in doubt if such an update exists at all. We, definitely, have seen some new renders with unknown origin. Some how Icstor is able to have a successful impact on patrons increasing. I have no idea why people still don’t want to think about the destiny of their donations.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
In other words we are facing a situation when a person gains a sufficient profit for doing nothing at all. In usual circumstances people want to get some consideration including product instead of telling them about some unforeseen obstacles (they could deal with it for 2years). The game has matured for 5 years, what else should they foresee?

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
In other words we are facing a situation when a person gains a sufficient profit for doing nothing at all. In usual circumstances people want to get some consideration including product instead of telling them about some unforeseen obstacles (they could deal with it for 2years). The game has matured for 5 years, what else should they foresee?
People pay a monthly fee for a handful of extremely mediocre clothed photos on onlyfans taken with a cheap phone of 6/10 girls and you folks are bothered by ICSTOR getting a couple bucks for being a masterful scammer of artful proportions :p

Do you realize the effort it takes to achieve what he did, 6270 patrons for nothing for years? That's amazingly intricate work.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
People pay a monthly fee for a handful of extremely mediocre clothed photos on onlyfans taken with a cheap phone of 6/10 girls and you folks are bothered by ICSTOR getting a couple bucks for being a masterful scammer of artful proportions :p

Do you realize the effort it takes to achieve what he did, 6270 patrons for nothing for years? That's amazingly intricate work.
In modern world female part of humanity enjoys prefernces and priveleges envisaged in laws. Should ICSTOR and his banch of thugs prostitute their awful asses I feel no any envy.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes