Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
well, he has a discord with, like, 30k people. So all he needs to do is say "New update soon" and plenty of people flock to Patreon.
Yeah I guess I just underestimate how dumb people can be. I will never understand how someone can still believe any thing he says.

Reactions: Toushiro

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
You're a member since 2020 and you still didn't understand that even the mods had lost their hope for this game and everything about it?
I mean yeah I've been around for a fair bit but don't really hang in this thread. I'm just surprised how this thread is total chaos and still unlocked when others are getting locked for far less lol.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
I mean yeah I've been around for a fair bit but don't really hang in this thread. I'm just surprised how this thread is total chaos and still unlocked when others are getting locked for far less lol.
good way to keep chaos contained in one place

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
Came in here to pour one out for the lost potential of this game, I really liked the counselor and the aunt, had no idea they're still teasing updates.

How the f does anyone still think they'll deliver when it's been so many years? I get that a lot of games now have like one update a year so they can milk the copium-addled masses indefinitely but come on, this one coming back in any real way is about as likely as Perverted Hotel.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes