Sep 16, 2023
Obviously, this guy ICSTOR is full of bullshit. I just don't get why some people here think this forum is right place to fight him. Actually, why they need to fight him in first place? Like I said, he is full of bullshit, but just pass him. Life is easier that way.
Most people that say shit like that are either mentally ill or are just trolling. The vast majority just come here to talk shit a little bit and they the go on with their lives. People do shit like that in other threads as well. When there is some kind of drama and someone tries to defend a dev people start joking, saying that it is the dev's alt account.
What's substantial difference between this two messages?

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone wanna go back about 820 days and pretend that he just uploaded his latest update and to look forward for the next update ? :geek:

Verphone

Dec 1, 2022
Reading through this thread feels like being stuck in purgatory.
It can't be helped, the developer and his team are all setting dates that they haven't followed at all. I'm surprised at the amount of people who are still hoping for it to be released soon.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What surprises me is that in the last few months the number of subs has actually increased a lot.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
What surprises me is that in the last few months the number of subs has actually increased a lot.
well, he has a discord with, like, 30k people. So all he needs to do is say "New update soon" and plenty of people flock to Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes