Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Jesus H Christ, I am leaving this thread, too many trolls.
I don't know who you are, or particularly care, but there are people waiting for news on an update, and when you are replying to virtually every single comment on here, it gives the illusion there's some news ,so I go back 5 pages, and just see a bored person screaming for some attention, if you're looking for a friend, this thread isn't a place to look for that, please only reply to things you're actually mentioned in, to save this page numbers rising so damn fast, this isn't a chat room.

Last edited:

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I don't know who you are, or particularly care, but there are people waiting for news on an update, and when you are replying to virtually every single comment on here, it gives the illusion there's some news ,so I go back 5 pages, and just see a bored person screaming for some attention, if you're looking for a friend, this thread isn't a place to look for that, please only reply to things you're actually mentioned in, to save this page numbers rising so damn fast, this isn't a chat room.
imagine waiting for icstor news lmfao

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Someone please tell me the relevance of this photo and how it pertains to this thread.
i think it probably refers to the "trolling" which was refered here some times.
just a guess, i dont think the blue boy is a troll, or is he?

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I agree, it is trolling. Even though you may or may not believe me, I do try my best to stay on topic. I do post a meme at times, but I try to make it not so excessive. Please understand, I don't reply to posts to annoy others, I am just replying in kind.

There are other users on this thread that tend to troll, I don't mind it, but please don't think that I am the only one who posts off topic on this thread. There are others that do also. Just saying. in your next responses, please be cordial, I would appreciate that.
werent you leaving, bro?

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
I agree, it is trolling. Even though you may or may not believe me, I do try my best to stay on topic. I do post a meme at times, but I try to make it not so excessive. Please understand, I don't reply to posts to annoy others, I am just replying in kind.

There are other users on this thread that tend to troll, I don't mind it, but please don't think that I am the only one who posts off topic on this thread. There are others that do also. Just saying. in your next responses, please be cordial, I would appreciate that.
You know what you should stay here. At the end of the day, this thread actually full with jealousy, very seriousness, hatred towards dev ( which he fully deserve) we need people with new things, yours might sound off topic and cringe in some time but it's fine i guess.... but i don't know why your max reply sounds very sarcastic. And that annoy people most. You should be real for one time.

zababou25

Jul 20, 2020
Hello! Personally, I've resumed my studies at university, and things are going quite well. I drop by this thread from time to time to have some fun, hoping that ICStore never releases an update because I can't find anyone as funny as you. I hope your day/evening is going well. Best regards, cetelem.

Flaulman

Dec 16, 2020
Latest updates:
1) Until the end of the month
2) By the end of the week, maybe earlier
3) 1-2 days
In general, I was thinking, I already posted a lot of things. All they need is a trailer and a couple of screenshots.
I’ll call Aorrta and we’ll go to the islands to relax again.
I’ll write to everyone that I’m depressed again:
The old neighbor showed me her saggy tits, my cat is squawking. Fuck everything.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes