hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hello. I am ICSTOR's lawyer. I am her to inform the good citizens of F95 Zone that my client has left instructions in his will that Milfy City Final Version be released only upon the first anniversary of his death.
Now, since my client has been exercising and taking his vitamins, you'll have to wait 50 or so years for the game to come out.
This guy might be a troll.

Last edited:

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Fair point.
I am sorry
Thanks. I'm not buying it. It seems to me you're fully aware of what you're doing. Looking at your posts here, you're a low-tier shitposter at best and Onyxdime's replacement at worst. Either that or you're twelve.

That said, there's no need to apologize. I don't particularly care if your machine-gun volleys of shitposts/threadbumps are in violation of the rules because that's not my job. I'm not here to backseat-mod.

I was only commenting because the weird discussions you keep starting, interspersed with your (as others have noted) bot-like postings about the game/dev, seem to be the main topic of this thread now.

I do feel bad for new users who find this thread and convert to Patreon while overlooking ICSTOR's reputation because of the bs you post here but, again, not my job. Plus, I believe/hope enough people compensate by being more reserved with their postings, muting when necessary and keeping on-topic by pointing out the dev's horrible reputation to newbies. In that spirit, and as you've clearly demonstrated your insincerity, I won't engage any more.

Thanks for the compliment, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: mememaster

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thanks. I'm not buying it. It seems to me you're fully aware of what you're doing. Looking at your posts here, you're a low-tier shitposter at best and Onyxdime's replacement at worst. Either that or you're twelve.

That said, there's no need to apologize. I don't particularly care if your machine-gun volleys of shitposts/threadbumps are in violation of the rules because that's not my job. I'm not here to backseat-mod.

I was only commenting because the weird discussions you keep starting, interspersed with (as others have noted) bot-like postings about the game/dev, seem to be the main topic of this thread now.

I do feel bad for new users who find this thread and convert to Patreon while overlooking ICSTOR's reputation because of the bs you post here but, again, not my job. Plus, I believe/hope enough people compensate by being more reserved with their postings, muting when necessary and keeping on-topic by pointing out the dev's reputation to newbies. In that spirit, and as you've clearly demonstrated your insincerity, I won't engage any more.

Thanks for the compliment, though.
if you read the rules of this site, it specifies clearly that memes are allowed, however memes shouldn't be used excessively.

Memes/gifs/reactions are fine as long as they don't derail the discussion and aren't excessive or distracting, eg. combining or chain quoting them is considered excessive. As a rule of thumb, if words are enough then do not use an image.

You have stated your point. I do go off topic at times, but I don't do any trolling on threads though. For example: Jigglypuff Dragonslayer is obviously a troll, or could be one, despite his most recent post on this thread. I try to stay on topic, if you don't like my posting, then sorry. I have been on this site long enough to know the rules and the reasons behind each of them. I did scrutinize each of them, so I am fully aware of what they mean and the importance of them. Have a good day. Even though you don't accept my apology, at least now you will know the logic behind what is clearly emphasized.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I very much doubt this will release on the aforementioned "2 days" and will probably come out beginning of next month
Now the thing is, what are the chances it isnt absolute fucking garbage? Because honestly I fully expect half of Celia's story missing and "coming next month" and most of the previews being secret cards

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I very much doubt this will release on the aforementioned "2 days" and will probably come out beginning of next month
Now the thing is, what are the chances it isnt absolute fucking garbage? Because honestly I fully expect half of Celia's story missing and "coming next month" and most of the previews being secret cards
This game thread is more amusing that the game itself.

Reactions: Sepey

master861

Nov 4, 2022
This game thread is more amusing that the game itself.
oh yes this tread is realy going for more post as he has followers :cool: .
And if some new guys joining her and reading this tread about this game and join ICSTOR patreon that is not the mistake of
matt4116 and his posts that is more about some orther posts in this tread like its out.
And me as are non native english speaker , I even understand the sarcasm in matt4116's posts.
Or like orther post's in this tread from some guys/girls of his discord crew.
As some orther members dit mention her in this tread as long ther is no update coming dont post stuff like its out , if you post its out proof it.
Now i am going to play games that in my eyes , are way better than this.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
oh yes this tread is realy going for more post as he has followers :cool: .
And if some new guys joining her and reading this tread about this game and join ICSTOR patreon that is not the mistake of
matt4116 and his posts that is more about some orther posts in this tread like its out.
And me as are non native english speaker , I even understand the sarcasm in matt4116's posts.
Or like orther post's in this tread from some guys/girls of his discord crew.
As some orther members dit mention her in this tread as long ther is no update coming dont post stuff like its out , if you post its out proof it.
Now i am going to play games that in my eyes , are way better than this.
Okay, thanks.
You are right, this game is going nowhere. This is really just a waste of time.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hello. I am ICSTOR's lawyer. I am her to inform the good citizens of F95 Zone that my client has left instructions in his will that Milfy City Final Version be released only upon the first anniversary of his death.
Now, since my client has been exercising and taking his vitamins, you'll have to wait 50 or so years for the game to come out.
Onyxdime is that really you. :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
it is far more eaiser for SOTH receive an update next week than this game
I don't want him to release anything. This thread is a lot of fun, if he releases the update then the thread will just die and we will not be able to shit on icstor anymore.

Reactions: dreadcore
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes