hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
dont talk about my strongest pokemon this way.
I need to challenge you to a pokemon battle if you keep going.
But be warned my pokemon team ain't so easy.
Jesus Christ, will the madness ever end? :unsure:
Seriously, why are there so many trolls in this thread? o_O

Reactions: allintine

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
dont talk about my strongest pokemon this way.
I need to challenge you to a pokemon battle if you keep going.
But be warned my pokemon team ain't so easy.
Fun fact: Onix has the same base attack as Pidgey, Zubat, and Wurmple. It also is decently fast at 70 base speed (faster than Tyranitar, Magearna, and like half of fully evolved starter Pokemon).

P.S.: MILFY City version 1.0 is definitely hiding under the truck by the S.S. Anne. You just have to beat the Elite Four 100 times using only a team of Magikarps first.

• Haha
Reactions: LurkingSince1994

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Fun fact: Onix has the same base attack as Pidgey, Zubat, and Wurmple. It also is decently fast at 70 base speed (faster than Tyranitar, Magearna, and like half of fully evolved starter Pokemon).

P.S.: MILFY City version 1.0 is definitely hiding under the truck by the S.S. Anne. You just have to beat the Elite Four 100 times using only a team of Magikarps first.
Don't forget that you also need to catch missingno.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Does it really matter how many posts a person has? Let's please return to the subject of this game's update.

This game's update was supposed to be out by now. ICSTOR apparently hasn't finalized the update. Hopefully this update has at least went through successful beta testings. if this update does come out, at least we will know it will be free of bugs.
OMG, you are here on behalf of Icstor, aren't you? It didn't occur to me before, but now it's clear. I suggest reporting him for spam.
Something like this:
1694929495583.png

Last edited:

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Jesus H Christ, I am leaving this thread, too many trolls.
I don't know who you are, or particularly care, but there are people waiting for news on an update, and when you are replying to virtually every single comment on here, it gives the illusion there's some news ,so I go back 5 pages, and just see a bored person screaming for some attention, if you're looking for a friend, this thread isn't a place to look for that, please only reply to things you're actually mentioned in, to save this page numbers rising so damn fast, this isn't a chat room.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes