Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Obviously, this guy ICSTOR is full of bullshit. I just don't get why some people here think this forum is right place to fight him. Actually, why they need to fight him in first place? Like I said, he is full of bullshit, but just pass him. Life is easier that way.
I don't think anyone here is trying to fight him. It's just fun to shit on him and on the people that still believe in his lies. Most people have accepted the fact that there will be no update.

Reactions: fin133
Sep 16, 2023
I don't think anyone here is trying to fight him. It's just fun to shit on him and on the people that still believe in his lies. Most people have accepted the fact that there will be no update.
Wut? There are people contemplating court litigation against him, accusing mods taking bribes, now even accusing walrus lover to be ICSTOR's bot. It seems like taking Don Quihote roleplay tad bit to seriously.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wut? There are people contemplating court litigation against him, accusing mods taking bribes, now even accusing walrus lover to be ICSTOR's bot. It seems like taking Don Quihote roleplay tad bit to seriously.
Most people that say shit like that are either mentally ill or are just trolling. The vast majority just come here to talk shit a little bit and they the go on with their lives. People do shit like that in other threads as well. When there is some kind of drama and someone tries to defend a dev people start joking, saying that it is the dev's alt account.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes