Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Does it really matter how many posts a person has? Let's please return to the subject of this game's update.

This game's update was supposed to be out by now. ICSTOR apparently hasn't finalized the update. Hopefully this update has at least went through successful beta testings. if this update does come out, at least we will know it will be free of bugs.

I wasn't a part of that discussion, yet.. Somehow.. I was dragged here by a new account replying to something I didn't even say. I corrected them and that is that.

However. I am still skeptical on an update. Been waiting since January. Every deadline missed, missed, and missed again. Even demanding Onyx provide a modicum of proof it was still being worked on (which he, continuously, failed to provide). Anyway, most of the content many people love has been cut and/or adjusted. So in all likelihood it will be a shadow of its former self ergo my love for the game greatly reduced.

So. mostly, I just sit back and wait. Posting the odd meme here and there and chuckle when people are, still, surprised about a missed deadline. I just assume they must be new.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I wasn't a part of that discussion, yet.. Somehow.. I was dragged here by a new account replying to something I didn't even say. I corrected them and that is that.

However. I am still skeptical on an update. Been waiting since January. Every deadline missed, missed, and missed again. Even demanding Onyx provide a modicum of proof it was still being worked on (which he, continuously, failed to provide). Anyway, most of the content many people love has been cut and/or adjusted. So in all likelihood it will be a shadow of its former self ergo my love for the game greatly reduced.

So. mostly, I just sit back and wait. Posting the odd meme here and there and chuckle when people are, still, surprised about a missed deadline. I just assume they must be new.
I don't even play this game anymore to be honest with you. I honestly wouldn't care if there was an update or not, but I have been a fan of ICSTOR and his other game Milf Control.

Sep 16, 2023

Dude, take a chill pill. I just noted you post here a lot. No offence meant.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Whatever you guys controversies are, keep it both pockets. But enlighten me, how do negative statements about the dev help to dev's patreon rise??
Very simple: there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Moreover: negative sentiment towards ICSTOR has bottomed out for a while now and cannot realistically get any worse (or better, unless work is delivered). As such, the detrimental effects on reputation that expressing negative sentiments normally would have are diminished. The only thing that's left is publicity. Any user who sees the thread trending because of matt4116 's incessant nonsense bumps and is too tired / doesn't have enough time to catch up on ICSTOR's fuckery over the past years is another potential Patreon conversion.

All ICSTOR needs to do is keep bumping this thread — even negatively — and it will eventually drive up his Patreon numbers. I can find no other explanation for the absurd content (and frequency) of matt4116 's posts in this thread at this point. They just don't make any sense otherwise.

duckman123

Oct 3, 2018
Very simple: there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Moreover: negative sentiment towards ICSTOR has bottomed out for a while now and cannot realistically get any worse (or better, unless work is delivered). As such, the detrimental effects on reputation that expressing negative sentiments normally would have are diminished. The only thing that's left is publicity. Any user who sees the thread trending because of matt4116 's incessant nonsense bumps and is too tired / doesn't have enough time to catch up on ICSTOR's fuckery over the past years is another potential Patreon conversion.

All ICSTOR needs to do is keep bumping this thread — even negatively — and it will eventually drive up his Patreon numbers. I can find no other explanation for the absurd content (and frequency) of matt4116 's posts in this thread at this point. They just don't make any sense otherwise.
I assumed matt4116 was just some non-native english speaker fumbling around but almost seems like some sort of AI bot responding to every post to repeatedly bump the thread. Either way, suprised mods havent banned him for spam at this point.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
It was are realy nice game to play that is true and as i can remember my frist renpy and sandbox game. But seeing something like this and he is still lies more and more bullshitt makes me realy sad.
I feel sorry for all the followers who still believe his lies.

Reactions: crnicerak
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes