Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
We all know this thread's activity directly contributes to ICSTOR's growing Patreon numbers.
Whatever you guys controversies are, keep it both pockets. But enlighten me, how do negative statements about the dev help to dev's patreon rise??

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Whatever you guys controversies are, keep it both pockets. But enlighten me, how do negative statements about the dev help to dev's patreon rise??
golgahobnit, is a troll don't mind him.

Negative statements? Eh, on this very thread we are allowed to express our own opinions, but we just need to make sure our negativity doesn't go too far. As long as we follow the rules we will all be fine.

• Angry
Reactions: tehnapoleon85

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Love the game. Hate the dev. However the love of the game might just diminish, greatly, due to cutting most of the content that people liked.

Reactions: PRTech

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
re-read what I said. Time was not a factor.
Does it really matter how many posts a person has? Let's please return to the subject of this game's update.

This game's update was supposed to be out by now. ICSTOR apparently hasn't finalized the update. Hopefully this update has at least went through successful beta testings. if this update does come out, at least we will know it will be free of bugs.

• Haha
Reactions: janpawel23
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes