habibovic

Jul 19, 2018
Because he can he has are time machine like in back to the future.
@klorvs
you missed some translations:

Days = weeks
weeks = months
months = years
years = eternity
eternity = never
never = money
money = excuses
excuses = more joiner
more joiner = even more money

Days = weeks
weeks = months
months = years
years = eternity
eternity = never
never = money
money = excuses
excuses = more joiner

TESTING = ALPHA
ALPHA = BETA
And more

Reactions: Luka95

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

Days = weeks
weeks = months
months = years
years = eternity
eternity = never
never = money
money = excuses
excuses = more joiner

TESTING = ALPHA
ALPHA = BETA
And more
Well the game update could come out some day.
You just never know.
you-just-never-know-dwayne-johnson.gif

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
I reply to a person's post if I feel that it is necessary to reply to it.
Read further along the thread after this comment.

When you feel its necessary to reply to it?
You reply basically on every comment, not everything is necessary.

I feel like you have a reply quota every day, trying to correct everyone's opinion.
If i'm wrong you will reply on this and if i'm right you will still reply to this... Which is going to prove my point.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Read further along the thread after this comment.

When you feel its necessary to reply to it?
You reply basically on every comment, not everything is necessary.

I feel like you have a reply quota every day, trying to correct everyone's opinion.
If i'm wrong you will reply on this and if i'm right you will still reply to this... Which is going to prove my point.
Correction.
I don't reply to every person's post on a thread, only usually the most recent post made on a thread. Why does the commonality of me posting seem indifferent to you? it shouldn't. Yes, I do tend to correct people's opinions, but this shouldn't concern you.

Your point has been proven, I did reply to your post just now, I only replied to it to respond to you. Thank you and good day.

sinfulosd

Jul 10, 2019
There's a tiny part of me that doesn't want the game to be released just to milk the patreons more and to keep the party here going on this thread. It's only a tiny part of me.

Reactions: Stonerberg

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Correction.
I don't reply to every person's post on a thread, only usually the most recent post made on a thread. Why does the commonality of me posting seem indifferent to you? it shouldn't. Yes, I do tend to correct people's opinions, but this shouldn't concern you.

Your point has been proven, I did reply to your post just now, I only replied to it to respond to you. Thank you and good day.
I like to visit this thread every so often to see if there is any news. Every time I do, I scroll through pages and pages of your inane, repetitive comments.

We all know this thread's activity directly contributes to ICSTOR's growing Patreon numbers.

At this point, I'm convinced you're here on behalf of ICSTOR to nuclear-spam-bump this thread with nonsense and keep visibility up.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Correction.

People's opinions are their opinions, its their point of view.
Not yours, so why "Correct" theirs?

Also I said Basically every reply, did I say every reply?

And I start to believe golgahobnit opinion
At this point, I'm convinced you're here on behalf of ICSTOR to nuclear-spam-bump this thread with nonsense and keep visibility up.
Can you prove otherwise?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes