hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I said it some where else. But Ren'py uses python. It looks complex on the surface but there are so -many- tutorials on youtube giving step by step instructions on what to do on almost every aspect you can think of. It's not hard but, equally, it is not easy. Like trying to learn how to use Blender to make a scene or an object. At first it looks overwhelming but once you have done something you realise how it all works. The longest thing that is likely going to eat your time is creating the renders to be used in a Ren'py product. The whole process of making a VN isn't hard just time consuming. Which is why so many people start a game but rarely complete them. Leaving a cemetery of abandoned projects.
Good answer. :)
Ren Py does use python, but can be learned.

Jan 23, 2023
It's SO OVER
I don't even think this situation is funny anymore, just sad.

In comparison,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, one of the most meme'd dev out there actually updated the game recently.
No scam, no lies, just updated with no scheduled date, like a bomb that no one was expecting.

But here...
There is no hope in this thread.

R.I.P patreon payers

Reactions: Fate stay

master861

Nov 4, 2022
And i know it need time to make renders and that stuff but not more as 2 fu years , you can make one char and then change the pose and export it with photoshop bridge

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
And i know it need time to make renders and that stuff but not more as 2 fu jears , you can make one char and then change the pose and export it with photoshop bridge
2 fu jears? I think you meant to say 2 full years. Anyways typos can happen at times, no worries. As to your question, this game really is dead, if we haven't heard an update for this game now, I don't think we ever will.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Dear all, the final version has been released on the dev's discord. I did not sift through the hundreds of comments so maybe this has been posted before but accordingly, this game isn't "abandoned" as per my humble knowledge.
Please provide proof of dev's discord page? if you don't, we will assume you might be bluffing.

Reactions: Nosian and Luka95

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Dear all, the final version has been released on the dev's discord. I did not sift through the hundreds of comments so maybe this has been posted before but accordingly, this game isn't "abandoned" as per my humble knowledge.
Nah bro, I just checked the Discord and you're full of shit.

Reactions: Luka95
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes